Seriously just fix fucking site already

Neferata_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
What choices
To consistently post like a giant faggot, to get your stupid donkeywhore admined, to fail in every conceivable way to get a fix for this malware bullshit implemented despite the fact that it would be trivial to do so, and to shaw this thread and attempt to filter out references to the new site after everyone here became justifiably sick of your incompetence?

Just for starters.

Have you ever made a good decision? Ever?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyen said:
The hoofshots crew got banned instead.

I had a change in heart on letting Evelys collect backlinks from here. Why don"t you stop posting here then bro? You"re not really following through.
Following through on what? Did I ever say I was gonna leave? Do you see me rocking out one of those queer ass morenetz sigs?

I"m just calling it how I see it, and right now, I see you is a bitch.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I see a lot of posting, seems like your activity is higher than usual on this site.

Looks like you aren"t really accomplishing your goal.

revolreggin_foh

shitlord
gavinrad said:
Following through on what? Did I ever say I was gonna leave? Do you see me rocking out one of those queer ass morenetz sigs?

I"m just calling it how I see it, and right now, I see you is a bitch.
Who you calling a queer ass?

2544940_medium.jpg

headspace_foh

shitlord
I am registered on the new site, but still need posting rights. If the custodians of this site have a shred of dignity left, they will log into their hosting account and just redirect all DNS queries to morenetz.org. Man up and retire with grace.

Tongue_foh

shitlord
The sad part Tyen is all of this could have been avoided with a few simple things:

1. Acknowledge the problem and post a solution with workable ETA.

2. Get off your fucking high horse, you"re not that talented or interesting.

3. Grab/find your balls and get control of your woman. Don"t be afraid to hurt your hand bro. It will send a message loud and clear.

Reference Pics. Help me, help you.

irish_e0ca77_1515213.jpg

murder.jpg