Seriously just fix fucking site already

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tyen I don"t know if you"re having a laugh at this or what, but seriously, if you or Req is too lazy or busy to fix this stuff can you please let someone else do it. Do we really have to do this foh2.0 crap. I can"t imagine how many users have been lost from this going on for what feels like a month, and how many more will follow. We"re going to end up with two shitty forums with shitty activity if something doesn"t change

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tarrant said:
Ham, stfu and just get to the new forums. You wont lose your post count by doing so, it"ll be okay buddy.
Seriously, just fucking come over. Why are you dipshits trying to make those retards feel bad or something? Shit be what shit be, time to go. Do you lecture the TV for having shitty shows on when you turn it off to go jerk off out of boredom?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I made an account at the new forums, awaiting activation.

I"ve got no problem going elsewhere, and don"t care about losing reg date or post count, I"m just worried we"ll lose a lot of fucking people in the process and one of FOH"s main attractions is how it is constantly active at all times of the day

Neferata_foh

shitlord
What you don"t understand, Ham, is that Req is literally busier than the President and he simply cannot spare the three and a half minutes it would take to give Tuco the necessary forum privileges to fix this problem. It just can"t be done. Tyen and his fuckdonkey"s hands are quite simply tied.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
And I always thought of foh as "too big to fail"
It"s amazing when you think about it, this forum has been around 10+ years. It"s a much bigger deal now to consider it failing/shutting down, as opposed to say 2004 I doubt much stink would have been risen.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
ham said:
I made an account at the new forums, awaiting activation.

I"ve got no problem going elsewhere, and don"t care about losing reg date or post count, I"m just worried we"ll lose a lot of fucking people in the process and one of FOH"s main attractions is how it is constantly active at all times of the day
I wouldn"t worry about it. The new forum is at almost 300 registered users and counting. What FoH has is a fuck load of bots, lurkers, and malware. Far as I am concerned it can keep all three. Quality over quantity.

Pyros_foh

shitlord
This is quite sad that it has come to this.

I mostly frequent the mmorpg and other games subforums, I don"t really have much interest in all the drama shit that happens in screenshots(but I do read the fsr, animated gif and now defunct video threads too when bored and also see the many shit threads about trex this tyen that). People were having fun making shit threads, stupid polls and trolling each other, whatever fine. Only that somehow now it seems to have affected the whole site.

I"m not intent on moving but I made an account on the other site in case of it really happens. Just hope someone, whoever is responsible, is gonna get their head out of their asses and fix that shit.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lost Ranger said:
I wouldn"t worry about it. The new forum is at almost 300 registered users and counting. What FoH has is a fuck load of bots, lurkers, and malware. Far as I am concerned it can keep all three. Quality over quantity.
Seriously. There really weren"t an insane number of "active" posters. The vast majority of which have already moved over. People acting like this site is some holy grail are delusional.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Kirun said:
Seriously. There really weren"t an insane number of "active" posters. The vast majority of which have already moved over. People acting like this site is some holy grail are delusional.
Ya virtually every major member name that is familiar to me I"ve already seen posting over there.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The problem with someone getting their heads out of their asses to fix the site now is what is the point? They obviously don"t give two shits and that"s not going to change.

How long before it happens again? At least with a new site we"d have an admin that actually, you know, gives a shit.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
I"m pretty surprised at the amount of posts already, and some of the names that have popped up. All of the good mods are already there (rav included) and the majority of active posters as well.

Hey Ham, just think, maybe now we can get rid of gaige/mippo bullshit in our sports threads!