Seriously just fix fucking site already

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Kreugen said:
There"s also this:

[12:54] <Fuoror[laptop]> why dont you just move on to a new site
[12:54] <Fuoror[laptop]> give it up, its over
Honestly, I"m surprised he even notices all this stupid ass drama.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Kreugen said:
There"s also this:

And then, there were none.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
James said:
No one wants you here. You make retarded thread after retarded thread and come up with faggot ideas like the INTERNETS and WORF AND PICARD which couldn"t be any more retarded if they were designed by Dumar himself. You"re now moderating the FSRP like you matter for a goddamn shit because you can"t take two seconds to read through some text. You"re discouraging discussion on a fucking forum.

Quit making threads, quit moderating shit you don"t know how to moderate,and get the fuck out.
Had we only listened to James. He saw this coming years ago.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I didn"t think my respect level for tyen could actually go lower but this has been a pretty pathetic(read:hilarious) display over the last couple pages.

Daelos

Guarding the guardians
It"s funny how Tyen takes it as a "victory" that people still visit here and post here.

He doesn"t realize it"s the same reason why people look up their once-hot ex on facebook, to watch her get fat and ugly and unattractive.

DCNemesis_foh

shitlord
Lithose said:
We should be clear. Tyen is eating shit not because of the Malware thing. He is eating shit because he treated this site like his own personal fiefdom, letting his Swamp Donkey abuse and troll the shit out of the community, with his assistance. But when the time comes to actually justify this abuse (By showing he had some power...any power) we end up seeing that he"s actually a limp dick that doesn"t have enough access to even fix a simple problem.

This left most of us wondering why we were being shit on by these two chuckle heads, when they couldn"t even provide anything more than our more benevolent mods like Rav, Tuco and for fuck sake even Faille. Why do they get the power to run around and be assholes?

That"s why. If Tyen acted like a normal god damn human being, who was courteous and communicated with the intent of showing even the least bit of respect for other adults, then I"m sure most of us would have bitched about the Malware, maybe even gotten angry. But we sure wouldn"t want to leave.
QFT.

funny how this devolved into Tyen whining about guild rankings and shitting on the very legacy that he is clinging to so fervently in order to feel relevant
. it"s like he"s TRYING to come out and just say he"s an absolute abject waste of carbon, but doesn"t quite know how. it"d be funny if it weren"t so frustrating and a bit sad

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Lord Commander Chaos said:
Honestly, I"m surprised he even notices all this stupid ass drama.
It was just from IRC chatter, but if he"d checked the forum any time in the last month it"d be hard to miss the malware warning.

Vishnu_foh

shitlord
Kreugen said:
There"s also this:

The Mighty One, God, the Lord,
speaks and summons the fohguild.org
from the rising of the sun to where it sets.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow. So, instead of reading 16 pages of bitching and justification, I just hit up a list of tyen"s posts in this thread.

Dude, Tyen, that"s sad man. You"re coming off childish, conceited, weird, and impressed with yourself. Good luck dude. Maybe next time you work with a community you"ll have matured enough to not... well, do this. Maybe it"d be in your best interests to delete every post you made in this thread, fix the crap, shut up for a few months, and hope that things return to normalcy.

Good luck with EQbrowser man.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I haven"t posted a lot on these forums. I don"t have some 5 digit post count and a million +nets. That being said I still enjoyed the hell out of these forums for what they were: A place where people could be any flavor of stupid and share opinions like they were std"s while developing a sense of community that loosely revolved around gaming, nudity and humiliation. (or any combination of those)

Even if the attack site warnings were stopped 5 minutes ago the damage has already been done. And that is the revelation that the people who run this site rate it"s users somewhere between a shit sandwich and a giant douche.

I mean I really don"t mind if someone doesn"t care about me personally, I expect that. What is disappointing is to know that the collective sum of all of these great, awesome, retarded, perverted, introverted, successful, beautiful, disgusting, fat, fucked, fit, fuckwits that comprise the FoH board amount to nothing in the eyes of the management.

Without these people, that kept coming back year after year to share their thoughts like they actually mattered, this site would have been nothing but one long angry rant about un-tuned, shitty raid encounters; a loot circle jerk; and a thread about cybering elves. A little credit for making this place worth coming back to would have been nice.

Instead we get arrogance, indifference and a mud mule/ swamp donkey/ bayou burro... Not a very good consolation prize.

Anyways I really hope that something can "really turn it around for FoH", but with the complete lack of interest from anyone up stairs in fixing the situation, I don"t see that happening right now.

Fedor

<Banned>
Trexxy and Tyen"s reaction to all of this shit

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
ie2iRxikhlkjc.gif

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Fedor said:
Trexxy and Tyen"s reaction to all of this shit

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
ie2iRxikhlkjc.gif
I"d look at the spoiler but I had to disable javascript for this site.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
You want to know why we were so badass in EQ? Because we were young and rarely slept, and you can check the numbers of active subscribers back then, compared to active subscribers of WoW at its peak...you may notice a huge difference in how many people were playing.

There"s also a difference between EQ and WoW, and several of the "old school FoH" couldn"t hang in WoW because instead of sticking their nose in a corner, reading a chat rotation and watching for number 3 to go; they had to use their mother fucking reflexes and dodge giant balls, fires, ice, and whatever else those sadists created to tard-check people.

Those of us who stuck around gained a new respect for being "old school" because we maintained our friendships, where shitheads like Tyen thinks he"s superior somehow because he was able to avoid eating enrage 1 out of 10 times, or rather than working with the guild to farm, he"d actually ninja-loot his own members who spent hours busting their ass to help out other members. Yeah, you"re old school, though. You"re the douche everyone talked about behind their back, and now they"re still doing it.

I"d bet my left tit that Sutekh has done more for the guild in his time with it, than you ever did in EQ. Don"t think for a second that your presence was of any value, none of us were. We were simply expected to wake up, show up, kill shit, and that"s it.

And let me beat you to the punch. Want to throw out that I fucked the guild leader? Let"s go ahead and put that on the table. I did, I was also in a decade-long relationship with him, I sat back waiting on loot to not get smack-talked, also. I was, as a matter of fact, one of the best healers the guild was blessed with...with the exception of Nino, who I bow the fuck down to. I was also one of the best enchanters, too. I can talk shit because I can back it up. I wasn"t just some fixture who was around to wash the dishes and get a dick wet after raids.

I busted my ass in Fires of Heaven, and I busted my ass for Fires of Heaven. You think your join date makes you better than anyone here? You have single-handedly taken a giant shit on everything that those of us who care about the guild stand for.

You, Daniel, wouldn"t have lasted in WoW. You"re not FoH, and I"d be willing to bet 90% of the original FoH would back me up on that statement. You"re an embarrassment.

It"s truly a shame to see what has happened here, to see you mock this website and this guild, it"s been nothing more than a step ladder to you. Go back to clinging tightly onto Requiems coattails, that"s who you are and what you do.

No matter who I am, who I fuck, or how many mistakes I"ve made; I"ve stood by this guild since the day I joined.

Fuck you and fuck the donkey you rode in on.

EDIT:
PS: I meant no disrespect to my sunshine. I needed to add a note that Enigmatic Paradigm and I are engaged. Thanks for your blessings and presents.