Seriously just fix fucking site already

Not enough nets on the webz to give to rav for that soliloquy.

Grats on your engagement btw. No one deserves happiness more than the two of you.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
tumblr_me1aukK7Y51re88nwo3_500.gif
Bravo!

/thread

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ravvenn said:
And let me beat you to the punch. Want to throw out that I fucked the guild leader? Let"s go ahead and put that on the table. I did, I was also in a decade-long relationship with him, I sat back waiting on loot to not get smack-talked, also. I was, as a matter of fact, one of the best healers the guild was blessed with...with the exception of Nino, who I bow the fuck down to. I was also one of the best enchanters, too. I can talk shit because I can back it up. I wasn"t just some fixture who was around to wash the dishes and get a dick wet after raids.
Oh shit, so this just went full on guild drama now. Bravo for having the balls to toss it in his fucking face because he could bring it up! Seriously, far bigger balls than him.

Ravvenn said:
PS: I meant no disrespect to my sunshine. I needed to add a note that Enigmatic Paradigm and I are engaged. Thanks for your blessings and presents.
Guy beats cancer (Really bad kind, to.) And gets Rav. Pretty god damn uber.

Grats you two.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
EDIT:
PS: I meant no disrespect to my sunshine. I needed to add a note that Enigmatic Paradigm and I are engaged. Thanks for your blessings and presents.
Awesome! Congratulations to you and the mop artist!

Penalty_foh

shitlord
Its glorious seeing all these old school famous FoH posters just gang-banging tyen right now. Didn"t think it could get any worse for that fucktard.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Epic shit.
Well, that pretty much concludes things.

"We apologize for the inconvenience."
-God"s Final Message to His Creation, written in letters of fire on the side of the Quentulus Quazgar Mountains.

I"m proud to have started the thread where Rav single handedly post-fucked the shit out of Tyen"s eye hole. That single handedly is the best "Sit the fuck down and get back in line" post I have seen in a long fucking time. The ownage is so good it doesn"t need a supporting "meme" or funny image. It does it"s job so succinctly by itself. I, out loud, said "OUCH!" when I read further and further into it.

Bravo Rav. Bra-fucking-vo.

So what"s the link to our new home? I"m eager to register there and post in a Tyen-free environment.