Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen, show us the graphs of traffic in the past 2 days

Araysar said:
tyen, show us the graphs of traffic in the past 2 days
salt-Wound.jpg

Drajakur_foh

shitlord
Pretty brutal demise of my favorite online community. Here"s hoping the new site takes on momentum. To those of you who don"t make the transition:

/salute
/wave
/camp

May 2010:

Seriously can we fucking get rid of Tyen? He makes the shittiest threads, shittiest posts, and all around is just a fucking moron. god damn it.

Every time I see Tyen its like "oh great, its another Tyen post"

YOU FUCKING SUCK TYEN.
Hey guys, what a shocker - Tyen is once again proving what a dumb motherfucker he is.

What will the mouthbreather do next? Unfortunately we will soon find out.
Are you kidding me? I got an "infraction" for what, calling Tyen out after getting sick of everyday seeing a new "Tyen Thread" that is more worthless than the lowest dirt in the Retard Rickshaw? Or maybe was it for getting tired of him tinkering around with shit on FoH like adding homo-Facebook addons to the website that slow it down?
Can"t say it wasn"t obvious years ago what a shitbag Tyen is.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Drajakur said:
Pretty brutal demise of my favorite online community. Here"s hoping the new site takes on momentum. To those of you who don"t make the transition:

/salute
/wave
/camp
shouldnt be too bad, morenetz has over 100 viewers in SS while FOH is under 400 and its only been a day. All the other sub forums are picking up. Just throw a morenetz.org sig on your profile before making the jump over

bunnie_foh

shitlord
Wow how disappointing. I"ve been reading these forums for so long. Long before I ever actually registered. Sad day if this is really the end of it. :(

Oh and much love always to Ravvenn.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
bunnie said:
Wow how disappointing. I"ve been reading these forums for so long. Long before I ever actually registered. Sad day if this is really the end of it.
Not really. The reason to be a part of this community was the community. Which has now moved. Just hop on over toMoreNetzand you won"t miss a thing. Place is already flowing like it was a standard day here at FoH.

Almost 700 registered now.

Cybsled

Wtf...WHY??????? MY POSTS, OH GOD MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the FOH version of FEMA?

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Uriel said:
Tuco will be updating people"s post counts and join dates if they want, btw, so it wasn"t all in vain!
Shouldn"t change join dates imo - shows when people jumped ship.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not really, majority of people will just be dec 12"ers if they didnt know what was going on 1 day prior.