Seriously just fix fucking site already

moontayle

Golden Squire
Epic Rav beatdown.

Just to be clear, I"ll still swing by here since it"s been a part of my daily routine since before my registration date (I want to say 10 years now), but I think I"ll take whatever comments I feel like making over to the new site.

Congrats Tyen. Got nothing against you bro but you showed your hand and exactly how many fucks you give about this community when you made your piece an admin. The malware thing was just the last of the nails to hit the coffin.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
Not really. The reason to be a part of this community was the community. Which has now moved. Just hop on over toMoreNetzand you won"t miss a thing. Place is already flowing like it was a standard day here at FoH.

Almost 700 registered now.
Agreed. The community isn"t dead, it"s just moving.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
homsar said:
Not really, majority of people will just be dec 12"ers if they didnt know what was going on 1 day prior.
Fuck you 12/12 newbies. 11/12ers for life

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Moontayle said:
Epic Rav beatdown.

Just to be clear, I"ll still swing by here since it"s been a part of my daily routine since before my registration date (I want to say 10 years now), but I think I"ll take whatever comments I feel like making over to the new site.

Congrats Tyen. Got nothing against you bro but you showed your hand and exactly how many fucks you give about this community when you made your piece an admin. The malware thing was just the last of the nails to hit the coffin.
I still come to this thread because when Tyen finally snaps, I don"t want to miss it. Other than that, whatever. All the discussion is over there anyway.

trex

Queen Bee
Hopefully there is a thead in the new site that Lori can beg for money in.

I"d hate for her to have to get a day job!

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man, this is the motherland and you guys are letting a single person displace you.

Th FOH Spring is just going to end up leaving you with a even more totalitarian regime.

If old FOH hates Tyen, why is he allowed to be a mod? Can"t Ravven just strip him of power?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexxy said:

And yet you begged your mother for money for an abortion. Interdasting.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Sutekh said:
And yet you begged your mother for money for an abortion. Interdasting.
How this guy has over 300 negs is beyond me. I laughed hard, sir.

Thank god if she did. Tyen+Trexx=Antichrist. Though I imagine it wasn"t Tyen but some random guy at 2am in the bathroom at McDonalds.

(edit: The sex. Not the abortion. That was done with a hanger at 1pm behind the dumpster at Denny"s.)

TheRage_foh

shitlord
Well if we were to infer from earlier posts in this thread, could be Req"s might be why he"s avoiding this place like the fucking plague.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
dak said:
If old FOH hates Tyen, why is he allowed to be a mod? Can"t Ravven just strip him of power?
And what do you think that will solve?

Feien

Ploppers
Trexxy said:

Wow, you really went there. I"m not even someone who bothers calling you what others here call you, but what you just wrote is pretty low.

Hopefully there is a place in your head that will make you realize how you come across saying something like what you just wrote. Just like there will be a place in the new site where people will be willing to help each other in a situation like the one where Lori was.

I don"t even know if Daniel could have done anything to fix this place from malware, maybe he never did, but you guys surely didn"t help by how you decided to respond to what"s been happening.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No idea, it just seems like the will of the mob. Personally, other than the malware and whiny cliques of post-2005ers, I think FOH is fine.

tyen

<Banned>
Whats low is being a forum whore cybering camerous in private and collecting his disability money for promises of sex

tyen

<Banned>
dak said:
No idea, it just seems like the will of the mob. Personally, other than the malware and whiny cliques of post-2005ers, I think FOH is fine.
I agree

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
Whats low is being a forum whore cybering camerous in private and collecting his disability money for promises of sex
If it"s private how do you know about it?

Yeah, let"s all stay on the site with the Malware and the Mods reading our private shit. Good strategy bro.

Daezuel said:
If it"s private how do you know about it?

Yeah, let"s all stay on the site with the Malware and the Mods reading our private shit. Good strategy bro.
sure sign of an insecure BF to read his GFs PMs.