Seriously just fix fucking site already

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sparko said:
So you think giving your women, who had no business having mod powers was fine?

You"re an idiot if you didn"t think that was going to blow up in your face.
I never gave her mod powers.

Its ok, I dont expect you to actually read things posted

She cant even give infractions.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Tyen said:

It doesn"t fucking matter what privileges she has or doesn"t have.

If it was any other poster here they would have been banned months ago. I am a lurker, I don"t post often, but fuck if I started with that shit, I would know that I would be banned instantly.

tyen

<Banned>
Fyro said:
It doesn"t fucking matter what privileges she has or doesn"t have.

If it was any other poster here they would have been banned months ago. I am a lurker, I don"t post often, but fuck if I started with that shit, I would know that I would be banned instantly.
Fedor literally posts dicks and gore.

What you say is false, you just mad

Vilgan_foh

shitlord
I don"t think most people here give a fuck about the trexx/tyen drama. The malware warnings popping up are a lot more relevant as people get blocked on work firewalls and such.

Be nice if that shit was fixed, can rename the movie forums and shit for Trexx if that"d get shit back to normal.

Sparko_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:

Oh so she can do everything but give infractions. Pretty sure that"s more than 99% of the community can do.

I guess sucking your dick does have it"s privileges.

tyen

<Banned>
Sparko said:
Oh so she can do everything but give infractions. Pretty sure that"s more than 99% of the community can do.

I guess sucking your dick does have it"s privileges.
She can only move threads in tech house, powers that I didnt give her.

So why your jmmies rustled?

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tyen said:
She can only move threads in tech house, powers that I didnt give her.

So why your jmmies rustled?
Dude, you"re an adult. You"ve interacted with people face to face, built relationships and you know how to interact with people in a successful manner.

Start fucking doing it. You"re acting like a spoiled little bitch- no one cares who you begged to get the Swonky an admin title, and no one else here is confused that she got it because of you.

Go back to being a nerd who plays with SEO, and does a fairly good job of it- You"re better at that than you are at PR.

Aaubert said:
Wow. So, instead of reading 16 pages of bitching and justification, I just hit up a list of tyen"s posts in this thread.

Dude, Tyen, that"s sad man. You"re coming off childish, conceited, weird, and impressed with yourself. Good luck dude. Maybe next time you work with a community you"ll have matured enough to not... well, do this. Maybe it"d be in your best interests to delete every post you made in this thread, fix the crap, shut up for a few months, and hope that things return to normalcy.

Good luck with EQbrowser man.
Maybethisis the problem, would explain the endless graphs and quite a few other things.

Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features. Individuals may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data or star names, without necessarily having a genuine understanding of the broader topic.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Merkins4Brazil said:
Maybethisis the problem, would explain the endless graphs and quite a few other things.
LOL, I mean, having interacted with other aspergers, both on this silly forum and other places in my life, it really is kinda sad how well he"s checking off some of those boxes.

But I don"t subscribe to all the Tyen hate- He got all up ons a gamer chick who looks less horrible than a lot of gamer chicks, and he made mistakes about how he interacted with other people. He"s an everyday dude who fucking loves his charts and shit. Reading his self-defense in the thread, where the guy is bringing up his dumbass metrics to explain why he is still in the right while the actual conversation is flying over his head...

It just makes me think "oh, it was nice when he was a weird dude who would play with the site"s functionality and marketing and shit, not when he was a public figure who did his best to piss off the masses."

tyen

<Banned>
Aaubert said:
Dude, you"re an adult. You"ve interacted with people face to face, built relationships and you know how to interact with people in a successful manner.

Start fucking doing it. You"re acting like a spoiled little bitch- no one cares who you begged to get the Swonky an admin title, and no one else here is confused that she got it because of you.

Go back to being a nerd who plays with SEO, and does a fairly good job of it- You"re better at that than you are at PR.
Its impressive that you can type that many words and not make a point.

Malware warning drives me nuts and there is nothing I can do about ot.

Cry more