Service Providers (Internet, TV, Etc)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pictures of what? Of my wife saying she can't tell the difference? Of course there's a difference but she doesn't see it. That makes 6 times I've said this.

If Brutal wants to argue it with my wife fine but I was fine with her being ignorant about it and not listening to her bitch about "the stupid black bars on the sides of the screen"

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pictures of what? Of my wife saying she can't tell the difference? Of course there's a difference but she doesn't see it. That makes 6 times I've said this.

If Brutal wants to argue it with my wife fine but I was fine with her being ignorant about it and not listening to her bitch about "the stupid black bars on the sides of the screen"
bro I was trying to get pics of your wife

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone here have any, experience with T1 lines ?

Megapath just ran a brand new fibre line up the hill were I live, it's suppose to be a redundacy line for Humboldt County, but fucking AT&T/SuddenStink are not even tapped into the dam thing.

and Uverse is the worse fucking Internet service I've ever had, my first Gen DSL line in WA was 100x better then there stupid shit network.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I have never said your dumb ass wife can tell the difference. You said it doesn't distort it, I said that it does. That is the extent of my argument, and I am right.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I said it doesn't and then corrected myself to saying to her it doesn't, you then decided to roll with it and continue to drag it on and on and on. And who the fuck are you to call my wife a dumb ass, she's no techy and doesn't care to be. Stop riding my cock and shut the fuck up already dude.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone here have any, experience with T1 lines ?.
Unless something has changed drastically that im unaware of, T1 kinda sucks nowadays. It was great 15 years ago compared to dialup, but T1 is like 1.5mbps. Even DSL is significantly faster than that.

Now, a T3 line would still be pretty damn nice, I think they are up around 50mbps or so

Desidero

N00b
The only reason T3 would be nice now is because it's a dedicated symmetrical line with stable speeds. Cable companies, Verizon and Google offer speeds from 3 to 20 times faster than T3 now at lower prices than you'd pay for the T3 line.

T1 has sucked since the 90s when cable became more common. I don't know why anyone would even consider that now.

Sardaan

Trakanon Raider
I laugh at TDM, it is a thing of the past for 99% of business customers. Metro Ethernet is where it's at, we sell 200Mbps (on net buildings) for less than a DS3 (45Mbps). The only thing TDM is good for now is out of market MPLS which is usually some variant of NxT1.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The only reason T3 would be nice now is because it's a dedicated symmetrical line with stable speeds. Cable companies, Verizon and Google offer speeds from 3 to 20 times faster than T3 now at lower prices than you'd pay for the T3 line.

T1 has sucked since the 90s when cable became more common. I don't know why anyone would even consider that now.
believe me when I say, that Uverse is the ultimate piece of shit, I honestly think AT&T stretched there limits to far when they started cramming it down everyone's throat, were I live,

I am suppose to have a 24down/5up line, but I'm lucky to even get 3/.5(modem plugged straight to my computer), it's a problem and there not interested in fixing it at all. which just goes to show how much AT&T loves there copper network......... really fibre huh...

Fadaar

That guy
Time Warner has been really solid for interwebs here in North Carolina, at least away from the big cities. I can consistently get a 6.6 MB/s download on a well seeded torrent and ~600ish KB/s upload.

2932526780.png