Sex, Masturbation, and burnt holes in yo dick Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Those parties are a waste of time regardless of your preferences or who is attending. They are glorified sales pitches meant to abuse friendship so you aren't as offended that someone just sold you a shitty vibrator and lube.
Tupperware parties for the 21st century, just go to a sex shop like an adult.

I don't know how you dudes are getting off after your 3rd or 4th time, every time I get off it doubles the time it takes the next time. Gonna have to get some advicw from machine gun jonny.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I've been talking about my wife being more sexual recently - I don't know if she's in hyper-sexual mode because we're trying to make another kid or if something just clicked one day, but I'm not complaining. She's purchased a bunch of lingerie, she's been grabbing at my dick at wildly inappropriate moments and places, she's wanting to fuck all hours of the night.

To preface the rest of what I say, she's never been a crazy sexual person. Loves sex, but not into weird stuff, or anything. She's NEVER masturbated. I know what you're thinking, everybody has done it. No, she hasn't. She's definitely really naive about that stuff and clueless - she didn't even know females did that stuff (I know..). She's 32, so it's not like she's some 18 year old raised in a christian household. Just never exposed to the stuff.

Last night she started asking me questions about toys, vibrators specifically. She also wants to watch some of the 'movies' I watch.

It's like a switch was flipped and I'm not sure what happened. But I am not complaining. Everyday so far something new is going on.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So I've been talking about my wife being more sexual recently - I don't know if she's in hyper-sexual mode because we're trying to make another kid or if something just clicked one day, but I'm not complaining. She's purchased a bunch of lingerie, she's been grabbing at my dick at wildly inappropriate moments and places, she's wanting to fuck all hours of the night.

To preface the rest of what I say, she's never been a crazy sexual person. Loves sex, but not into weird stuff, or anything. She's NEVER masturbated. I know what you're thinking, everybody has done it. No, she hasn't. She's definitely really naive about that stuff and clueless - she didn't even know females did that stuff (I know..). She's 32, so it's not like she's some 18 year old raised in a christian household. Just never exposed to the stuff.

Last night she started asking me questions about toys, vibrators specifically. She also wants to watch some of the 'movies' I watch.

It's like a switch was flipped and I'm not sure what happened. But I am not complaining. Everyday so far something new is going on.
I would say it's the pregnancy thing but masturbation doesn't help with that. Directly, at least.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Noodle, seems to me her switch just flipped. i always thought girls hit that sexual prime in terms of being horny around 30-35 anyway. Could just be old bullshit who knows.

Your wife's background sounds like mine's background. I had her masturbate for me last week for the first time in her life. Was hot as fuck. I even got her to lick one of her own fingers.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Get some toys, let her experiment. Help her and watch. We did this a few years ago, it's been great fun.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Noodle, seems to me her switch just flipped. i always thought girls hit that sexual prime in terms of being horny around 30-35 anyway. Could just be old bullshit who knows.

Your wife's background sounds like mine's background. I had her masturbate for me last week for the first time in her life. Was hot as fuck. I even got her to lick one of her own fingers.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I logged in today I had a PM. I was actually scared it was from lyrical. I thought, "fuck, I hope that's an infraction and not a dick pic."
Fuck I had a PM too and I thought for the second time in my life I was about to see a mangled goblin cock
I bet you can just taste my cock on your tongue right now, amirite? Thanks for the offers, but I haven't been with a man since college. My experimental days are over.

These guys are anticipating my cock, what's going on here?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

I think the switch that flips is as they mature, they realize they don't have to be ashamed of sex or wanting sex anymore, that it's "ok." Women are indoctrinated from birth that sex is something you should withhold and if you give it too much you're a slut, if you act dirty you're a whore, etc. But women "mostly" have around the same sex drive as us. They're just ingrained to not express it.

If you encourage a woman to express herself and honestly don't freak out when she shows you that inner dirty ho, you are in for good times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I haven't been with a man since college. My experimental days are over.
WIN0iB1.gif

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I think the switch that flips is as they mature, they realize they don't have to be ashamed of sex or wanting sex anymore, that it's "ok." Women are indoctrinated from birth that sex is something you should withhold and if you give it too much you're a slut, if you act dirty you're a whore, etc. But women "mostly" have around the same sex drive as us. They're just ingrained to not express it.

If you encourage a woman to express herself and honestly don't freak out when she shows you that inner dirty ho, you are in for good times.
Yes, this.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I always thought black people were either super gay or super-homophobic. No in between, especially like that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Stop trying to force your mutilated cock on me lyrical, I don't want to see it. I mean if it showed up in my inbox I would look. But I have never touched another man's cock and don't intend to yet.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Stop trying to force your mutilated cock on me lyrical, I don't want to see it. I mean if it showed up in my inbox I would look. But I have never touched another man's cock and don't intend to yet.
Unless you ask nicely. And wear lingerie.