Shadow of the Colossus Remastered

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will be devoting the weekend to my favorite game of that era. Fairly excited.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Is this dope? I still have a couple games on my to-finish list but I think I'd really be into this one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Despite how much he shits on the game, that kind of convinced me to buy it. Solid reviewer.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Interesting part, the AI is un-changed from the orginal but having the new modified physic's makes it much better, specifically with the Gaius(3rd) time trial, that shake when going for his stomach was such a pain, sword jump is still possible on him but much harder it's like the physic's are more "grounded" this time.

Siliconemelons

Thinking this may be a game I can actually play with my children present - does not seem to have violence/gore or language. And I have never played this game, always hear about it

spronk

FPS noob
I dunno, if they are too young I wouldn't. The game is about bringing back to life the girl you love, a planet that seems to be devoid of life, and the only living things around (the colossi) you are killing off to bring b ack your girl. seems kinda heavy themes for kids.

interesting anecdote, it was the game Adam Sandler was playing in the movie Reign over Me about how he dealt with losing his family on 9/11
https://kotaku.com/246286/feature-the-colossus-and-the-comedian

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Let's not forget, this is one of the few games you can appreciate the rumble.

Did this have the annoying rumble tick when you were losing grip?

spronk

FPS noob
thought i'd check this game out after finishing god of war, holy shit the controls in this game are diarrhea in a bucket. after 1 shotting 2 colossi i just don't have the will to fight the camera and controls, think i'm gonna chuck this game. also does that one thing i hate in japanese games, does a weird fake voice so they don't have to waste money on dubbing and VA

Szlia

In a game with so few spoken words, It's probably fairer to assume it's an artistic decision made to enhance the sense of mystery and wonder of the game world, in the continuation of what was done in ICO (and later was also done in The Last Guardian).