Shadowbane Emulator opening this weekend for a week

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Will it come complete with nonstop sb.exe crash to desktop errors? Only then would it be a real emulation.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Word is on their forums they are going to carry that mantle of resolving SB.exe errors. We'll hafta see this coming week how issues like that and possible spell stuttering are going.

The character builds and customization in my opinion are unparalleled in any game including Path of Exile.

Build cities, form alliances. Destroy cities, destroy alliances.

I have very high hopes this project succeeds.

Felz_sl

shitlord
Shadowbane was great, loved small scale pvp but the problem with it is that it encourages people to ally everyone they can to defend their cities, killing the point of smaller groups.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
oh shadowbane. my first job in the biz. lesson learned. 'Temper your anger and believe no one.'

Tenks

I was a thief just went around stealing shit from everyone. I was the scum of the planet.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
dynamic3.gif

I had almost forgotten the centaur race has its own type of "pants".

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One last thing, here's the wiki with race/class info, some of it has builds attached but builds for different race/class combos should be searchable on Google:

Morloch Wiki

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What the hell, how come I don't remember some of the races/classes on that wiki? It's been a long ass time since I played but I don't remember Nephilim or Vampire races, and I don't remember Doomsayer or Nightstalker classes.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I loved SB. I was in a super strong guild on my server but I don't remember the name. That era is a total blur.

Tenks

It said on the wiki the thief could only steal from mobiles. Did they make it so you couldn't steal from PCs?