Shadowrun Online

badlok

N00b
I had so many freezes during Dragonfall that I can't name them all. Most of the time missions would freeze during the AI turn and I would be forced to reload an earlier save. Sometimes the game would freeze when trying to load the matrix when I had a Decker jacked into it. The most notorious bug was druing the first Black Lodge mission, when you have to sneak into the corporate building with a pre-assigned party. During the part where you have to choose between killing two people, killing one of them would cause the level to be incompleteable because the level exit would inexplicably turn off.
I played Dragonfall from the begening and i don't recall any issues

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I played Dragonfall from the begening and i don't recall any issues
Very strange. I had none of those issues. It may be that I purchased a subsequent build that already incorporated fixes. I honestly can't remember how long I waited after release to purchase.
That's so weird. My Sent Items folder in my email has about 5 emails to HBS, and those are the only ones I bothered reporting. Eventually I learned how to use the console to kickstart the AI when it got stuck, so I was able to get around those problems on my own.

Did you guys use Shamans? Elementals summoned from fetishes are a surefire way to break the game during several missions. Deckers can cause a lot of problems, too, especially if you run through rooms without killing everything and then eject.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's so weird. My Sent Items folder in my email has about 5 emails to HBS, and those are the only ones I bothered reporting. Eventually I learned how to use the console to kickstart the AI when it got stuck, so I was able to get around those problems on my own.

Did you guys use Shamans? Elementals summoned from fetishes are a surefire way to break the game during several missions. Deckers can cause a lot of problems, too, especially if you run through rooms without killing everything and then eject.
Played with a decker and shaman. Never had issues though. I do recall hearing the elemental summoning bug you mention. I never summoned from fetishes, so it didn't affect me. I think maybe your other issues could be computer related.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Played with a decker and shaman. Never had issues though. I do recall hearing the elemental summoning bug you mention. I never summoned from fetishes, so it didn't affect me. I think maybe your other issues could be computer related.
They're not. I of course would always search forums for my problems before emailing HBS, and I would always find other people having my same problem, which 90% of the time was the in-game script breaking.

When I say "freeze," I don't mean it in the traditional sense. I mean stuff like this:

393a324004.jpg

In this screenshot, the AI thinks that one of the enemies hasn't taken their turn, even though they have. So it just kept returning errors until I loaded an old save.

badlok

N00b

Never played a Shaman though