Sharp Objects

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fedor

<Banned>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Sharp Objects

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Crime

First aired: 2018-07-08

Creator: Marti Noxon

Cast: Amy Adams, Chris Messina, Patricia Clarkson, Eliza Scanlen, Elizabeth Perkins, Madison Davenport, Lulu Wilson, Taylor John Smith, Matt Craven

Overview: Reporter Camille Preaker confronts the psychological demons from her past when she returns to her hometown to investigate the murders of two young girls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
wife and I are looking forward to this. same director as 'big little lies' which I ended up watching cause my wife thought it looked good and it did end up being pretty good

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
I'll watch anything with Amy Adams in, i'd love to eat her asshole.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
wife and I are looking forward to this. same director as 'big little lies' which I ended up watching cause my wife thought it looked good and it did end up being pretty good

This forum slept on big little lies, yet now they are going to watch this.

Amy Adams that much of a draw.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m half an hour in and this is boring as absolute fuck. My Dog just farted more excitement than this so far.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol “screw the well whiskey...this one is on me” proceeds to pour a glass of makers mark.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was slow and not much really happened but I enjoyed it regardless. From what I read its going to be character focuses and not focused on the disappearances. The first episode seems to show that.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
First episode seems promising. They did a nice job of introducing the town and Amy Adams character and I imagine the plot will get going now that the second girl's body has been found. I recently watched Adams in the movie "Nocturnal Animals" and the vibe is sort of similar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
C5781071-BB1E-4BD6-8E9C-02A36D8A4B70.jpeg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Watched the first two episodes back to back with the misses. Not sure how I feel about it. It’s beautifully shot and the acting seems good. The issue for me so far is that the we haven’t met one person that wasn’t or at least didn’t seem completely fucked up. Seems a bit of a stretch.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Something did finally happen but it was really too subtle to notice unless you want to spend time thinking about it which most probably wouldn't as they'd be asleep on their couch from watching this shit.

Anyway, basically this episode gives away who did it.

The police chief wants to question Adora, the husband realizes this is probably fucked up and then Adora threatens the police chief. Combined with Camile finding out Amma was friends with two dead girls and played at that creepy shack with them then either Adora killed them herself or is covering up for Amma killing them

Just 4 more episodes to confirm it but I'm pretty sure that's the deal.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think it has to tie back into when she was younger, which points to the mother . I assume that is what the want us to be thinking at this point then throw us a curveball at the end.

I need to go back and watch the whole flash sequence at the end I was half falling asleep, we have a good number of episodes left for this to go different directions

Lenas

Trump's Staff
By the end of the last episode I'm 100% in the camp that...

it's the dad

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think it has to tie back into when she was younger, which points to the mother . I assume that is what the want us to be thinking at this point then throw us a curveball at the end.

I need to go back and watch the whole flash sequence at the end I was half falling asleep, we have a good number of episodes left for this to go different directions

She's still haunted by her sisters death so if it's the mother, which I think it might be as well, then I'm sure the curveball is she had something to do with her own daughters death as well.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
She's still haunted by her sisters death so if it's the mother, which I think it might be as well, then I'm sure the curveball is she had something to do with her own daughters death as well.

the problem is the pulled teeth, they really tried to hammer it home that someone strong must have done that, so if it's the mother or daughter they've got an accomplice, maybe the dude at the pig farm?

TV show information provided by The Movie Database