Shawlitics: The Return of Shawcial Capital

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Even if you dont switch your email, just moving over to Brave browser and DuckDuckGo as your default search engine is already a huge blow to them, they cant track you effectively to display ads without Chrome and if you're not using Google search, they cant serve you ads. Google derives 99% of their revenue from ads on Google Search.

I get that the main goal is your own privacy, but those 2 small changes already make a huge impact. Ive been using DDG for a couple years on and off and there really hasnt been time where it failed me enough that I had to switch to a different SE. Its a solid SE.

Now I just need to find a replacement for Youtube, thats the hard part. I watch a lot of educational content and documentaries. I guess I could set up a special Youtube ad blocker.
I setup my protonvpn today. I am very impressed with the throughput. I havent used VPN since the old days of getting 2 or 3 mbs was speedy. Thanks for sharing the info on proton.

1610817098328.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Dominion is suing people left and right. The retractions are coming so fast.
Hopefully they all get sued.

BTW can you change your signature if you are shawed?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Dominion is suing people left and right. The retractions are coming so fast.
Hopefully they all get sued.

BTW can you change your signature if you are shawed?
20210116_141837.jpg

Click on your name in the upper right and read

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
listening to the No Agenda Podcast right now and Curry is talking about the phone again, says the guys doing the NA Phone are swamped with orders, so even if you order now, you might be waiting a while

Hey man, just wanted to thank you for the no agenda podcast recommendation. Truly enjoy it. Have listened to every episode since you recommended it. Would love to have a beer with Curry!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user