She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Season 2 dropped last week with Lucifer. A couple extra SJW bits, but not overly "IN YOUR FACE" about it. The story is starting to flesh out a bit, which is nice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Season 3 dropped today and I've already binged half of it. Note that what we are seeing as 'seasons' are rather short so season 2 & 3 together is just 13 episodes. Season 2 ended on what would be a mid-season cliffhanger in another setting where we had a full 13 episode run.

The core premise of the story seems to be somewhat of a twist. It was implied that Mara pulled Etheria into a void in order to protect it. I'm starting to think that she pulled Etheria into a void in order to protect the rest of the universe *from* Etheria.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Entrapta is still my favorite. Just a little engine of chaos who gives 0 fucks about anything other than 'science'.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Entrapta is still my favorite. Just a little engine of chaos who gives 0 fucks about anything other than 'science'.

Finished up this next part. I think Scorpia is my second favorite character after Entrapta.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It helps that Scorpia is voiced by Lauren Ash from Superstore.

They did a smart thing with the characters in this show by fleshing them out and making their quirks work. The best part about the original He-Man and She-Ra was the interactions of the villains with each other. Most of the good guys were just so freaking perfect that it made my teeth ache whenever they had their stilted dialogue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Season 4 is out now.

Some interesting foreshadowing in the modifications for the opening credits. Glimmer's new look is much more mature and Scorpia is looking like she's second guessing her role in the Horde.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Season 4 is out now.

Some interesting foreshadowing in the modifications for the opening credits. Glimmer's new look is much more mature and Scorpia is looking like she's second guessing her role in the Horde.

In next week's episode: Quaid Quaid reads this post and wishes Hitler won

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users