Shelter in Place! Post your Stash and Meals!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Meat Stash - half pig and quarter cow in there plus a bunch of other shit, really hard to tell it's hard as shit to organize a full deep freeze - I know people will ask but the green stuff is mint from garden

1585335258480.png

Pantry stash - pic doesn't do it justice, I got a lot of shit back in here

1585335378979.png

i'm smoking up some ribs and corned beef for tonights meal will post that later!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Dog, we already have a place to put quarantine food:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
screenshots faggots

right before wrapping my corned beef:

1585349228974.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Adli had all their corned beef marked down in my area once the parade was canceled. I made one in the slow cooker with cabbage earlier this week and have 2 more in the freezer.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Adli had all their corned beef markes6 down in my area once the parade was canceled. I made one in the slow cooker with cabbage earlier this week and have 2 more in the freezer.

ya we did one last week, boiled with cabbage and white vinegar - classic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Friday night is always movie night at our house. It's also popcorn and apple slices for dinner. We pop it on the stove with the old school popper. When the kids saw the huge container we picked up from costco they gave each other a big high five. It's a super cheap meal and they love it.

11740816782378p.jpeg

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
they were out of normal bagged tortillas so I got those ones in the fridge sections that are raw and you cook up yourself

they took 30 seconds each side to cook, no oil, and were amazing. All we're gonna buy from now on. Made some sweet breakfast burritos this morn

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Meat Stash - half pig and quarter cow in there plus a bunch of other shit, really hard to tell it's hard as shit to organize a full deep freeze - I know people will ask but the green stuff is mint from garden

View attachment 257283

Pantry stash - pic doesn't do it justice, I got a lot of shit back in here

View attachment 257284

i'm smoking up some ribs and corned beef for tonights meal will post that later!

This is the pantry of a couple with no kids.

It looks glorious.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
they were out of normal bagged tortillas so I got those ones in the fridge sections that are raw and you cook up yourself

they took 30 seconds each side to cook, no oil, and were amazing. All we're gonna buy from now on. Made some sweet breakfast burritos this morn
Those are all we eat and they are amazeballs.

• 1Solidarity