Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Shia doesn't even care enough about his protest to splurge for a 4k camera so I can see those titties in full HD. Fuck him.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Shia doesn't even care enough about his protest to splurge for a 4k camera so I can see those titties in full HD. Fuck him.
Ya the video was slightly better than my screen capture and MS paint paste but not much. I guess I should look into a easy way to capture video for better clips. Better camera would be nice though if the fine skinny New Mexicans keep showing tits.
-15:30 - 15:40 in the current video feed to see the whole thing. Warning, limp dick as well.
HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US | LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner

Also dude there now live is off 4chan. Shia did 9/11.
Didn't take long for the Trumpers to start showing up randomly.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Is there.... a fat lesbian with a moustache on right now???

vN8Bkhc.jpg

I'm not kidding. Legit female voice

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cambridge MA, Portland OR, Portland ME, San Francisco CA, really need super liberal shitholes for ultimate lulz.

Your boy would make an appearance in Cambridge but I'd be keeping a low profile without blackup.

Off that Peter and Jesus denial-in-the-garden steez in this city... "that Apprentice dude? Wow man thats craaaaazyyyy. Liz Warren 2020 man, we got this"

Tom Brady knows how to survive.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
After seeing the quality of people hanging out there today, it seems a guarantee we'll see some sort of violence at any minute now.

We should start a violence pool.
I've got stabbing within 2 weeks

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
After seeing the quality of people hanging out there today, it seems a guarantee we'll see some sort of violence at any minute now.

We should start a violence pool.
I've got stabbing within 2 weeks

lol just checked, ya it's looking rough. Did you notice if they have a cop chill'n?

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Also, I'm suspicious that the black guy in the red hoodie might actually be two midget black guys stacked on one another

giNRZRi.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This is some quality representation of the HWNDU movement

Trump should sign an executive order requiring that people pull up their fucking pants so that when the civil war begins they will either have to pull up their fucking pants, wear dresses, or fight like screeching autistic penguins

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I give it less than a week assuming cops aren't hanging around.
Cops were present off camera yesterday but said they have no plans on interfering unless something bad happens obviously.
The only thing I know about New Mexico is 2 co workers down in TN back 8 years ago quit and moved there for one reason. They were both ex meth users and the went back due to cheap meth. From watching the video I think half of them are possibly on it so expecting this to go very bad well before a week. Already in 24 hours we have massive groups on each side, bandana burritos, nudity, and people crazier than NY ever had.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Woman comes up with a sign just now Fuck this camera. Austic screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeching from the mixed chick there bitching haha.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 1Like