Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

Oldbased

> Than U
Did they ever explain the supreme irony of the slogan and the disconnected behavior of the supporters?
No and it appears their little group may have become slightly divided when Luke made the statement they welcome people from all points of views. I guess Shia doesn't share that same "unity".

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I found the backup location, should the current 20' flag pole location be found.

L40zT9L.jpg

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
It won't take an autist long to figure it out. Twice I've seen planes fly overhead and that data is public so you can rule out and in areas fast with that. Sunset/sunrise will be the biggest giveaways. Better chance of finding this flag than Mh370.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wow, a flag. Black text on white background. So moving, so stirring, so artistic.

The only movement this version inspires is in the bowels.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I give it a week before Shia "leaks" the location to whatever goons he recruited off craigslist this time, and has them scream at the camera. Or maybe he will mask up and save some trouble.

Should be good dramatic footage for his project.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Given it changed to dusk at the same few minutes I did, it is someplace along the eastern/central time zone. Some speculation was Greeneville TN based on planes spotted on cam and type of birds heard. I think it is a bit more west than that though say Louisville, Bowling Green, Nashville and so forth. It is 100% along that line +- 5 minutes sun. If it is near Bowling Green, I will become Spartacus for this thing.
It could very well be in a backyard or out in a county someplace, however I heard commercial backup beeps for about 20 minutes earlier on it. It is close to something besides a flagpole in the middle of BFE.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Flag location has been found, someone tweeted out a warning and now the Cops are guarding the area. Flag pole looks like it is about 3 feet tall.

Yxq7ipW.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Someone should fly a drone over to poop on it

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Someone just vandalized it in the past few minutes I think. Rewinding it now.

Edit-Yup Trump shirt and hat was raised back up. Happened 6 minutes ago.
Funny I had stream running just because I assumed this would happen.

How fucked up is it you can place a flag randomly anyplace in the world and be tracked down in 24 hours with use of only sunset/sunrise, star maps and planes flying overhead to a fucking farm in BFE then capture the flag.

Also very creepy as soon as Trump hat and shirt was raised the frogs started going nuts. More to do with incoming storm but still. Irony.

In the span of 20 minutes someone went to this farm in the middle of the night (past 1am local time ) took down the flag and raised a shirt/hat only to have the owner of the land show up and remove said shirt/hat. Life happens fast in the middle of the night in TN land.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
oh well, video removed...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
And stream is gone again. See you all in 15 days when it comes back up for a day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Next location:

Underground bunker
3 days in...
Water dripping has increased. Look for recent rain patterns. Found 17 locations where the water table has increased. 5 of those are frozen. 12 left.
Calcium deposits formed from leak are brown. Contain iron deposits. 4 areas identified.
Of the 4 areas left, only one has a abandoned military tunnel with wifi access due to nearby touring.
4 days in....
Kek was here.

• 3Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think there is a better definition of "weaponised autism" than this tracking shit!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't think there is a better definition of "weaponised autism" than this tracking shit!
Sad thing is I called it first day those planes and sunset times would fuck Shia. They did it in record time though. I now know they even had people driving around honking to remove potential areas and it was a shadow on google maps that ID'd the farm/pole. That is some crazy level shit.

As the twitter jokes CIA spent 12 years hunting Osama but chan found a flag pole in 36 hours out of the entire world of possibilities.
The real problem I have with it is I enjoy what little fucked up entertainment value it has given. I'm worried it will soon be given up on and then what? Back to shitting on twitter idiots for fun?
Not to mention the red pilling has written more Trump prescriptions than a doctor on opiates.
New Mexico was bullshit because it was put in a shitty area and shut down over gunfire nothing to do with the stream.
New York was bullshit because the only real violence and disturbances came from Shia himself or his closest goons.

Oh the people who scoped the farm this flag was at claim Shia was there. Makes me wonder if he had some event planned for this weekend at the flag.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users