Poll Should Janet’s crotch spawn be allowed to fly.

Babies are pieces of shit and should not fly

• Fuck babies

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Muzzle them

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I am an inconsiderate cunt and think babies should be everywhere.

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i refuse to vote until i know who "Janet" is

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The better poll question is, what's a better name for kids. Crotch spawn, crotch fruit, or fuck trophies?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If you arent passed out cold from lack of sleep and an excess of alcohol you are doing it wrong. The plane could go down in the ocean or slam into a government building and I would never know.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If you arent passed out cold from lack of sleep and an excess of alcohol you are doing it wrong. The plane could go down in the ocean or slam into a government building and I would never know.
My kind of travel companion. My trip back from Blizzcon, my buddy had four single bottle of crown that we mixed with coffee, and passed out 30 minutes into the flight. Trip back from Miami, we were stoned at the airport super early due to early check out, midday flight, got proper drunk at the bar and almost missed the flight.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't blame the babies, I blame the parents. Took my young son across the country and he was fine. Why? Because I was prepared for it, like most other responsible parents here have posted. Sucker punch mom/dad.

• 1Like