Poll Should Janet’s crotch spawn be allowed to fly.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Babies are pieces of shit and should not fly

• Fuck babies

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Muzzle them

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I am an inconsiderate cunt and think babies should be everywhere.

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nothing makes your average flight suck more than an asshole parent and their screaming little parasite. They should put all of these assholes in their own closed box at the back of the plane as not to disrupt everyone else. Or they should offer children free flights I would gladly pay the premium to avoid Carol while she ignores her jackass child simply because she forgot the pill and has been to afraid to put a gun in her mouth ever since.

• 1SJW
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I flew to Peru earlier in the year and it was a red eye flight. There was a shitty anchor baby on the plane that screamed the whole fucking night. Drop kicking that bundle of shit would have been amazing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If only noise canceling worked as well on babies as it does on other noise... but really why can’t we have a box of like the last 5 rows in the back of the plane to lock off all these trash parents and their kids from the rest of the plane. Now they can annoy each other.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
All three of my kids were fine on planes. Realistically it's about knowing your child.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
They should put all of these assholes in their own closed box at the back of the plane as not to disrupt everyone else.

Made me think of this, I won't go to the theater until this gets implemented.

1.png

2.png

• 11Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 14 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I voted fuck babies. Then I thought about it after. It's not to be taken literally, right?

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've traveled with babies out of necessity. If you think you hate that other person's screaming kid on the plane, the parent would also like to drop kick them. And crawl into a hole out of shame because of everyone glaring and being dicks.

It sucks. It has to happen. We all have to cope.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Nothing makes your average flight suck more than an asshole parent and their screaming little parasite. They should put all of these assholes in their own closed box at the back of the plane as not to disrupt everyone else. Or they should offer children free flights I would gladly pay the premium to avoid Carol while she ignores her jackass child simply because she forgot the pill and has been to afraid to put a gun in her mouth ever since.

I've flown with my kid plenty of time with zero issue. It always comes down to the parents and how they handle the kid on the flight.
The kids ears hurt like hell and the are going to lose it.
Make sure they get the kids ears to pop while ascending and decending.
Really easy.
Pacifier, bottle, etc.
Works every time.

And dont raise the kids to be little shitheads. Even toddlers can be taught to stay chill on flights. Its rediculous that parents dont teach their kids the little things so others aren't all Nazis against kids on flights.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
If only noise canceling worked as well on babies as it does on other noise... but really why can’t we have a box of like the last 5 rows in the back of the plane to lock off all these trash parents and their kids from the rest of the plane. Now they can annoy each other.

i'll bet you theres a sicko willing to sit through all that just to get a flash of breast feeding. it'll be 6 sickos lookin at one boob

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Took our 4 month old on a flight and breast fed him at take off & landing to help swallow/pop his ears and he was calm the whole flight. If you don't do something like that and instead resort to screaming baby, you are indeed an asshole and should be shamed for making everyone else miserable.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
There's a reason we don't fly anywhere with our kids at this point. It's because we aren't assholes and don't have a need to fly anywhere.

If we actually needed to go somewhere, though, and couldn't get there by car? I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. Get over it. We do our best to make our kids comfortable and if they aren't, and they're going to cry, then it's something that kids do. Be an adult, realize that it's at least 500 times worse for the parent, and grow up.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Flying with a baby is something I'd only do if I absofuckinglutely had to, like my mother died in a horrific accident, or 1998 Britney Spears said she wanted to fuck me, and I couldn't get a babysitter. A baby is a fuck mess to even get to the grocery store with, there's gotta be a good fuckin reason to fly with one. That said, it's really not that hard to keep them moderately quiet for 2-3 hours.

If dickheads could not block isles, quickly load the gear in the overhead instead of being a goddamn idiot that spends 10 minutes trying to cram their overstuffed carry on into the overhead sideways. There's so much time wasted boarding and getting off because of those assholes, where I've been stuck on a plane up to an extra 30 minutes... I rather enjoy flying, but I hate people who fly. From the guy who listens to music too loud, the guy with stinky ass feet, the supreme dickhead that brought their triple onion fat steamed burger in their purse, the fat fuck that picks the center seat, the guy who thinks he's important and wants to talk to you...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You people who are really annoyed by crying babies, I'm guessing don't have children? That shit happens. I'd be more annoyed by a crying/shouting adult who had a fear of flying.

In the movie theater though? Fuck off with your babies, watch movies at home.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Flying with a baby is something I'd only do if I absofuckinglutely had to, like my mother died in a horrific accident, or 1998 Britney Spears said she wanted to fuck me, and I couldn't get a babysitter. A baby is a fuck mess to even get to the grocery store with, there's gotta be a good fuckin reason to fly with one. That said, it's really not that hard to keep them moderately quiet for 2-3 hours.

If dickheads could not block isles, quickly load the gear in the overhead instead of being a goddamn idiot that spends 10 minutes trying to cram their overstuffed carry on into the overhead sideways. There's so much time wasted boarding and getting off because of those assholes, where I've been stuck on a plane up to an extra 30 minutes... I rather enjoy flying, but I hate people who fly. From the guy who listens to music too loud, the guy with stinky ass feet, the supreme dickhead that brought their triple onion fat steamed burger in their purse, the fat fuck that picks the center seat, the guy who thinks he's important and wants to talk to you...

Had one flight with some Indian piece of shit with their stinky ass curry dinner. That foul smelling garbage stunk up the whole fucking plane. I was almost amazed they didn't kick them the fuck off. Hell you can probably smell the stink through the picture below.

pakistani-woman-appointed-member-to-un-panel-on-women-empowerment-f635707a4e28aab729098935a7e15be4.jpg

• 1SJW
  • 1Worf
  • 1Haram

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
In the movie theater though? Fuck off with your babies, watch movies at home.

Hell yes. If you bring a baby to a movie theater, and that baby starts crying, best get the fuck out, because that's called "consequences".

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was on a train journey years back = 10 hours or more.

I was in the middle of the carriage with those paired seats that are the middle one's that face each other. A lady opposite ( directly in front ) of me had a baby with her.

All went well, actually the baby was well behaved, no real crying nothing . . . until it threw up its lunch which some of it got on my shoe.

It wasn't too much and gave me reason to relocate to another seat, as there was baby vomit on the ground now.