Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So it should be easy to prove it and that Keg was involved then, other than Suinegs word? Surely the Army IG talked to at least one of the AMOD team at the time and they can confirm it and put to rest? Don't get me wrong, I still think Keg should stay banned if no other evidence presents itself, but from the perspective of the fat fucking cow who is not in the "in" crowd, all that I am seeing here is Suineg saying stuff happened as evidence of any of this. Given Suineg's past shenanigans, forgive me if I am skeptical about anything based entirely on his word especially when it can be easily corroborated by someone with minimal effort. So far no one even has the tweet or a SS of it where Scratch fessed up and this is a community that has people who saved the picture of Shelly and Achymo's asshole. Color me skeptical, but fine with status quo.
There were literal screenshots posted when this shit went down dude. Texts between Suineg and Keg. Not your hill to try and climb and die of cardiac arrest halfway up.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anyone defending Keg should be banned too. Simping for a troll. Fuck all of you.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am not defending Keg. I am shitting on Suineg. Keg is just the unintended beneficiary. Also when the whole canary thing happened, I took a vacation and did not see the tweet screenshots. But I am sure someone has them.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Hurr lets ban everyone so 5 people can post. You're a fucking moron, fuck off you piece of dumb shit.
You are a worthless sack of shit. You defended Fedor too when he was banned. Maybe you should stop idolizing retards and shitty people.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would you want a piece of shit who tried to get this board shut down unbanned? Fuck that degenerate.

• 4Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But how is it "IRL" if it's from another forum, same username, and not revealing any personally identifiable information?
I guess doxxing just means revealing the resident "I'm such a billy-badass and my billy-badass posting style proves that" is actually a sad, emo cuck when the faux mask is peeled back.

Let's be honest... if the content were almost anything else different than that truth, it wouldn't qualify as -kindasortadoxxing- it'd just be FoH member_06 on another platform talking about stuff.

F 2020 for making me agree with Teekey. F you hard. F you long.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Repeated gore.
False, he was continuously warned and issued points for certain postings, such as NSFW and same posts across multiple threads. After being thread banned from different threads too, he kept PM'ing people over and over to post on his behalf. He was asked to stop. This went on for a very long time, and finally he was banned.

Edit - I'm sure he also posted gore. He got infracted a lot. Never bitched about it, but always circumvented shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
False, he was continuously warned and issued points for certain postings, such as NSFW and same posts across multiple threads. After being thread banned from different threads too, he kept PM'ing people over and over to post on his behalf. He was asked to stop. This went on for a very long time, and finally he was banned.

I stand corrected. I misremembered.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Repeated gore.

135.png

He was banned because he was circumventing his screenshotted status by having people proxy post for him. He was screenshotted because he couldn't figure out the concept of "Don't post NSFW shit in SFW forums".

• 2Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.