Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
OMG HOW COULD YOU MISREMEMBER SOMETHING WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!!!!

200w.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't expect my word to count for much as a lurker but here goes. Keg is semi recognizeable as being around for awhile. Why not make it a shallow lifting of the ban? It would be nice to hear from Suineg(he may have replied I wasn't going to read 18 pages) first though. If anything keep him relegated to certain forums for an amount of time and see how he does. If he brought nothing to the forums why would we even be talking about it? You could even say to him that he has to go 6 months without breaking any rule first in terms of circumventing the ban and then Keg is brought back in on a trial and limited(where he can post) basis. People have ignore for a reason, people do stupid shit. If Keg is proven to have done to Suineg without doubt then fuck him raw but if it is uncertain it shouldn't be included in the thought process.

I wouldn't circumvent a ban to post but its obvious how much people get invested in posting here. This is a huge website and many, many people post every day. It kinda shows both the dedication and immaturity of someone who would do anything to post.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I wouldn't expect my word to count for much as a lurker but here goes. Keg is semi recognizeable as being around for awhile. Why not make it a shallow lifting of the ban? It would be nice to hear from Suineg(he may have replied I wasn't going to read 18 pages) first though. If anything keep him relegated to certain forums for an amount of time and see how he does. If he brought nothing to the forums why would we even be talking about it? You could even say to him that he has to go 6 months without breaking any rule first in terms of circumventing the ban and then Keg is brought back in on a trial and limited(where he can post) basis. People have ignore for a reason, people do stupid shit. If Keg is proven to have done to Suineg without doubt then fuck him raw but if it is uncertain it shouldn't be included in the thought process.

I wouldn't circumvent a ban to post but its obvious how much people get invested in posting here. This is a huge website and many, many people post every day. It kinda shows both the dedication and immaturity of someone who would do anything to post.
Nah fuck Keg.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Or expect people to read and have an informed opinion.

And then fuck Keg.
That's what I did, not my fault the original post didn't have all the facts. I was also there in discord listening to them talk and believed incorrectly that Suineg had forgiven him. (which to me combined with the not having direct proof thing meant maybe Keg wasn't actually at fault)

• 1Solidarity

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Thanks for not paying attention at all.

• 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

You're one dumb mother fucker

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was supposed to be permanent. Then it got reduced to an extended shawing. Then even that got lifted.

Bunch of soft-on-crime pansies around here.

And this was a guy who sabotaged a tits for votes exchange. That's only slightly worse than what keg did. We are on the slippery slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.