Poll Should Kegkilla's Ban be Lifted?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Should Kegkilla be unbanned?

• Yes, lift his ban.

Votes: 81 39.9%
  • No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
something something Granularity something something
mrw GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
As of this moment, 73 people on this forum are "problematic" and should be "checked" before they get "canceled".

• 2Worf

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's an idiot but I think he's mostly harmless. We have plenty of idiots who are mostly harmless here; what harm in having another one?

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's an idiot but I think he's mostly harmless. We have plenty of idiots who are mostly harmless here; what harm in having another one?

Yeah what's so bad about typing instructions on how to get someone fired to a person who's looking for ideas.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What did Suineg do to fuck over FoH when he left the forum? I seem to have missed this. Can someone fill me in briefly?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m sure he’d be in good standing if he donated a couple of xbox x or ps5 instead of flipping them. It’s worked before.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
WE MUST SEE THE PATERNITY TEST. THE FORUM JUST KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This thread died quicker than a white chick hitchhiking through the Middle East

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
The poll has closed, so it's time to render a decision on this matter. First, I'll go over the various factors here.

-A poll of the people, as requested by Kegkilla. The results of the poll was 122 - 81 in favor of keeping the ban. That's a significant margin with a turnout good enough to get a good idea of what people think. By a 20pt margin, the users who cared enough to vote in this poll are in favor of Keg staying banned.

-What does amod think of the situation? The Amod team is in favor of the ban staying. They were emphatic on this point.

-Was there any new evidence revealed in this thread? Yes. It was revealed that the initial assumption that precipitated this thread's creation was false: Suineg has not forgiven Keg for what he did, contrary to many reports I had seen. Also there is still solid (though not concrete) evidence that Keg did indeed give OlScratch the idea to go after Suineg, and it is undisputed by either party that Keg knew about the plot and said nothing to Suineg about it until after the fact. If either 1 of these conditions are true, it is sufficient evidence to show that the original reason for banning Keg is still valid.

-Within 1 day, Keg was already saying in Discord that he had no intention of listening to the results of this poll, or gives 2 shits about whether this community thinks he should be gone. He's going to continue to make alts in an effort to circumvent his legitimate ban (Keg is loveboat here):

kegkilla discord evidence1.png

kegkilla discord evidence2.png

-What do I think of the situation? I think Keg was on his best behavior and putting on an act while posting as China Bat Soup. Observing his posts in discord after the facade had dropped revealed the same old Keg, a duplicitous liar trying to manipulate everyone into getting what he wants and breaking his word at the first opportunity.

Putting all of this together, it is my decision that Kegkilla will remain banned. In perpetuity.

Thank you to all who participated in this poll and this thread, you were a great help in my decision making process.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The poll has closed, so it's time to render a decision on this matter. First, I'll go over the various factors here.

-A poll of the people, as requested by Kegkilla. The results of the poll was 122 - 81 in favor of keeping the ban. That's a significant margin with a turnout good enough to get a good idea of what people think. By a 20pt margin, the users who cared enough to vote in this poll are in favor of Keg staying banned.

-What does amod think of the situation? The Amod team is in favor of the ban staying. They were emphatic on this point.

-Was there any new evidence revealed in this thread? Yes. It was revealed that the initial assumption that precipitated this thread's creation was false: Suineg has not forgiven Keg for what he did, contrary to many reports I had seen. Also there is still solid (though not concrete) evidence that Keg did indeed give OlScratch the idea to go after Suineg, and it is undisputed by either party that Keg knew about the plot and said nothing to Suineg about it until after the fact. If either 1 of these conditions are true, it is sufficient evidence to show that the original reason for banning Keg is still valid.

-Within 1 day, Keg was already saying in Discord that he had no intention of listening to the results of this poll, or gives 2 shits about whether this community thinks he should be gone. He's going to continue to make alts in an effort to circumvent his legitimate ban (Keg is loveboat here):

View attachment 319415

View attachment 319417

-What do I think of the situation? I think Keg was on his best behavior and putting on an act while posting as China Bat Soup. Observing his posts in discord after the facade had dropped revealed the same old Keg, a duplicitous liar trying to manipulate everyone into getting what he wants and breaking his word at the first opportunity.

Putting all of this together, it is my decision that Kegkilla will remain banned. In perpetuity.

Thank you to all who participated in this poll and this thread, you were a great help in my decision making process.
I didn't read any of this. I just assume we finally found out he's Screamfeeder Screamfeeder .

I still want that paternity test!

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic

Xerge

<Donor>
keg sounds like a woman beater thrown out the bar declaring he'll be back

creepy af

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users