Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
For what?

This has already been answered

Wrong.

Because you are a retard who destroys the most popular threads on the forum by making it solely about yourselves and your stupidity and terrible claims for days on end.

Your inability to grasp this reality is your biggest problem, and why you will continue to double down until you are as much of a pariah as Tanoomba is.

Your expulsion is inevitable. The timeline is the only thing in question.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
New guy posts the most relevant/important information in the thread... Let's attack the new guy's unknown credibility regardless of the truth of his post.

59947458.jpg

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Obvious alt is obvious.

Tolan's ulterior motives are also obvious.

Maybe if you don't want to be on the short list to be expunged from the community, you shouldn't work so tirelessly to piss everyone off in the most trafficked threads on the forum, dipshit.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're right.

You're not a troll.

You're an idiot.

That's the difference.

Smart trolling in this community is respected.

Being a retard is not.

The issue is that the retards are so stupid they think they're smart trolls, but actually they're just retards.

Dunning-Kruger Effect on display for all to see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And you'll note that not a single line of either of my posts explaining this to you includes me calling you a troll.

You are just so stupid that you think my saying

"Because you are a retard who destroys the most popular threads on the forum by making it solely about yourselves and your stupidity and terrible claims for days on end."

Means you think I'm calling you a troll.

No, retard, I called you a retard. And I even made it clear that the problem is your stupidity and terrible claims.

Not your troll skill level, of which you have none.

You have to be intelligent enough to present a position that isn't true but is intentionally aggrandizing to be a troll.

That is beyond you. Your bad opinions are things you actually believe.

• 2Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
And you'll note that not a single line of either of my posts explaining this to you includes me calling you a troll.

You are just so stupid that you think my saying

"Because you are a retard who destroys the most popular threads on the forum by making it solely about yourselves and your stupidity and terrible claims for days on end."

Means you think I'm calling you a troll.

No, retard, I called you a retard. And I even made it clear that the problem is your stupidity and terrible claims.

Not your troll skill level, of which you have none.

You have to be intelligent enough to present a position that isn't true but is intentionally aggrandizing to be a troll.

That is beyond you. Your bad opinions are things you actually believe.
giphy.gif

• 2Salty

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
This ban was bigger pussy shit than anything Cad ever pulled. Fuck off with the doxx threat bullshit. There was no threat and Tan's post was tame compared to the shit ZyyzYzzY posts on a daily basis toward Tan and Tolan.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
New amods, this is par for the course btw. You ban/RRP someone for obvious reasons and the more you explain the reasons, the more it gets strawmanned by the crew that will whine about any moderation.

You gave your reason once, don't bother trying to explain it any more than that. It is a waste of time as they are deliberately going out of their way to misunderstand to start an argument.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

• 3Salty
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
New amods, this is par for the course btw. You ban/RRP someone for obvious reasons and the more you explain the reasons, the more it gets strawmanned by the crew that will whine about any moderation.

You gave your reason once, don't bother trying to explain it any more than that. It is a waste of time as they are deliberately going out of their way to misunderstand to start an argument.

This.

Happened to me when Tuco made me amod as well.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What generated more salt in recent history? Keg priving he's a pedophile, tanoomba being banned or Trump winning the election?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.