Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you would be wise to not to advocate for community votes as just cause for a ban.

You would be wise to realize that your bullshit poll in Screenshots has no authority behind it, and no one gives a shit, and if you had the guts, you'd report my posts, try to get me banned, and then hope that the community upholds that ban via poll, which you're too much of a fucking coward pussy to try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You would be wise to realize that your bullshit poll in Screenshots has no authority behind it, and no one gives a shit, and if you had the guts, you'd report my posts, try to get me banned, and then hope that the community upholds that ban via poll, which you're too much of a fucking coward pussy to try.
you versus me, permaban vote. will be enforced by mods. do you have the nuts to accept? i know you have the chins.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only pussy here is the one who is terrified of following the legitimate process because he knows he can't win unless he breaks the system.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's just toxic all around for him to be here
is it Tanoomba's fault that moderators have thus far allowed Zyzzyxy to get away with spamming eat shit and die after everyone one of his posts? if you want to talk toxicity, let's start there.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Keg changing the subject when he realizes he can't go any further.

If you have a problem with Zyz's posts, report them.

That is the process.

The mod team will decide if the posts are infraction worthy or not.

This community overwhelmingly approved these processes and sanctioned them, and this mod team to make those decisions, in overwhelming majorities during a democratic election.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
is it Tanoomba's fault that moderators have thus far allowed Zyzzyxy to get away with spamming eat shit and die after everyone one of his posts? if you want to talk toxicity, let's start there.
Zyyzyzzy generates 0 reports

Tanoomba gets reported at least every week, sometimes a whole bunch of times.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Look at this faggot.

• 3Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This isn't like Rerolled, Keg, where we had unelected mods and uncaring admin teams with no community input that wasn't forced down their throats by protesting in the Ask A Mod thread and elsewhere.

I know you still think it is, but the reality is this community has a democratic process, and the time for community input is during the election season, which is every six months. During that time rules and new moderators are proposed, elected, and invested in the community.

This is what you're arguing with. Not me. You and Picasso can't seem to figure that out, but it is what it is.

1. AngryGerbil
    274 vote(s)

2. *
    Mario Speedwagon
    334 vote(s)

3. Noodleface
    248 vote(s)

4. OhSeven
    140 vote(s)

5. Utnayan
    208 vote(s)

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And the mods decided to unban Tanoomba. You can't have it both ways.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And the mods decided to unban Tanoomba. You can't have it both ways.

We can't have it any way, because when the mods make a decision, and that decision is backed by the will of the community, we have an extreme vocal minority who are butthurt at democracy throwing a round the clock shit fit until the will of the mod team and the community are reversed.

You can't have it both ways, either. But that's what we're getting here, and that's why we're getting inconstant moderation decisions.

• 1Solidarity

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I want to ban tanoomba

can I do it other amods

I set the moonbat free. What he does with that freedom is up to him. If that means he gets banned again, so be it.
Why was he unbanned? I've been very vocal about thinking the ban was stupid and I really don't like seeing anyone permabanned, but at this point I'd rather he just stay banned instead of listening to the whining in multiple threads from all the easily triggered faggots.

I thought a perm ban might actually be too harsh. I'm a rookie as a mod and second guessed my initial reaction. I still think he earned a vacation simply because of his history, but I began to doubt if it should be permanent.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Realize, this mod team was overwhelmingly elected in the last round of elections, which occurred just a week or so prior to the start of this entire shit fit.

From the very moment they were legitimately and overwhelmingly elected, two or three vocal posters have been in a near constant war to hinder their moderation process.

Hence why a new mod like OhSeven might, as he just pointed out, question his decision.

The issue here is a couple of butthurt posters who are mad at the politics thread and, essentially, them getting demolished in the politics thread on the facts, doing everything they can to start shit in the community as a result.

Keg's part in this war literally started when he could not make the case for Milo being a pedophile, and a_skeleton_03 labeling Keg as a pedo and shadowbanning him for an hour for spamming that garbage all over the forum for a week, which made Keg so butthurt he decided to take a complete heel turn and support Tanoomba.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.