Should you tip the waitress and how much thread

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Just playing Devil's advocate, but how many people do you think lie about things on their taxes in general.
Difference is if it's in their W2 they're way more likely to NOT get away with it, if it's never reported only they'll be the wiser.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Maybe, when your father owns the company no one really questions why you're at the job site.
And you "did that for a couple of years" - did you not go to high school? And you also had an apparently successful career in the restaurant/janitorial world too. And you had time for an intimate friendship with Ravven. All before age 17. lol.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
And you "did that for a couple of years" - did you not go to high school? And you also had an apparently successful career in the restaurant/janitorial world too. And you had time for an intimate friendship with Ravven. All before age 17. lol.
Listen to aychamo. He knows how to fake careers.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just because your life is boring and meaningless doesn't mean everyone's is kid.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, you would be surprised. I use Sea Island as a good example. Good food quality, no wait staff, completely self serve. They have a hostess, bussers, but outside of that, you pick up your order, and fill your own drinks. Meanwhile you can get 8 large shrimp and two huge filets along with two sides (baked potatoe fully loaded etc) and a drink for right at $14 bucks. Man I miss that place, and you don't have to fuck around with a tip. I tip well when I go out being a former waiter, but i prefer places like that because the food is excellent, inexpensive, and I can handle refilling my own drink, pick up my own food without paying someone else to do it.
Haha OCB is the exact same way yet youre expected to tip at OCB.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just because your life is boring and meaningless doesn't mean everyone's is kid.
No I'm just amazed you have so many years worth experience with multiple time consuming careers all the while playing computer games and having deep friendships with online whores. All without being able to drive. And going to school.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're amazed that someone can work, go to school, and maintain a friendship with one person? Really?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
You're gifted bro. You're the doogie howser of roofing. Don't be shitting on NPH aych, he's awesome.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you see someones butthole with F written on one cheek and H written on the other, you lose all respect you had for them.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You're gifted bro. You're the doogie howser of roofing. Don't be shitting on NPH aych, he's awesome.
Sitekh was running the kitchen at a 4 star resturant before he could even spell the word. And he was doing 16 hour days "for years" on roofs as soon as he could walk! He stands nine feet tall and can lift a rhinoceros!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come on bro. I never claimed to have worked for a 4 star 'resturant'. I clearly said the guy came from a fine dining establishment and made his own place.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Come on bro. I never claimed to have worked for a 4 star 'resturant'. I clearly said the guy came from a fine dining establishment and made his own place.
Lol. You wrote you were being "groomed" to take it over. At how old? Rofl. I've never seen such stupid shit. Please give your ages for the years you worked in the kitchen, and also your years working 16 hour days on roofs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Skipped my proms, accidentally told two chicks I'd go with them so instead of worrying about the confusion just ditched it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Lol. You wrote you were being "groomed" to take it over. At how old? Rofl. I've never seen such stupid shit. Please give your ages for the years you worked in the kitchen, and also your years working 16 hour days on roofs.
It's not as uncommon as you think. Most restaurant owners want a manager to take over the boring work part so they can go relax or spend money or something.