Show Me Your Keychain

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Phone in front left pocket, wallet in front right pocket...where do I put keys when I sit down? I don't have many keys(4), but even wallet + keys is a pain the thigh.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx I can't imagine having all that shit in my pocket all the time.
that's my back pocket tho, does anyone carry keys in front?

But one of these and never need a crappy keyring again.

KeySmart - Premium Pocket Key Organizers & Key Holders
Do you have that? cuz from a few reviews, it tends to unscrew after a while and your shit falls apart.

i really wanted one, for unbulking/organization purpose, but the neg reviews, steered me away.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So you sit down on that pile of shrapnel?!

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So you sit down on that pile of shrapnel?!

They actually go in, half pocket length, so no.

Thats why i have 3 carabiners to adjust length, long enough so that keys fit in pocket, not short enough so it dangles and jingles, like a fucking kitty bell.

• 1Jew

Sterling

El Presidente
Do you use proper weight bearing carabiners in case you need to do some rock climbing or need to be extracted via helicopter?

• 2Jew

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do you use proper weight bearing carabiners in case you need to do some rock climbing or need to be extracted via helicopter?
naw real weight bearing carabiners only really come in the D ring variety, none i've seen that have a separate closed loop (i don't want to put keys on the same loop that opens constantly).

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Minimalist here. Boulevard bottle opener, car fob, and then house key, office key, parents house keys THAT ALL LOOK THE SAME. I can't ever remember which is which, I have to try them all until one works.

53GTZKE.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
that's my back pocket tho, does anyone carry keys in front?

Do you have that? cuz from a few reviews, it tends to unscrew after a while and your shit falls apart.

i really wanted one, for unbulking/organization purpose, but the neg reviews, steered me away.

I have always carried my keys in my front right pocket.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is dumb. But it's better than work so....

The only thing I can say about my keys is I love the little leatherman tool on the left. I've done so much with that thing, box cutter, screwdriver, bottle opener, even a little wrench that works for stripped PC screws. So handy, sturdy and simple. It was a freebie from Skoal or something like that so when I inevitably lose it, I'll probably never find one again. I've also always had a swiss army tool of some type. The tiny one has served my needs really well.

TTQrcSw.jpg

VCLdZ

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Fun fact: There are services that exist that will copy a key from a photograph and deliver it to you. A+ plus phishing thread Big Bisi.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Adebisi in cahoots with Mario to get our IP addresses and figure out where we live.

• 1Jew

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, though, guys, where the fuck do I put my keys if my phone and wallet are already taking up my only usable pant pockets? I love when it gets cold again just so I can where jackets and hoodies again for more pockets!

Damnit, is this what women feel like?

• 1Jew

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Come at me, homies. My shed is boobie-trapped.

• 1Jew

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
We get a bad rap. Most people are normal and well-adjusted like me.

• 1Jew