Show Me Your Keychain

Ryanz

<Banned>
Not sure how some of you have so much shit on your key chains. I swear my wife's key chain has to weigh like 5 pounds and is littered with trinkets and keys to places she hasn't been to in like 10 years. She still manages to lose it too.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck that, everybody wants McDonalds or Taco Bell or Carls Jr sometimes.
No. Though, I agree with the /stab if someone actually gave you that chicken line.

Back on rail, no pic, but:
mini swiss army knife
walgreens card
winn dixie card
3 keys for work
parent's house key
abita bottle opener that I got at a fundraiser they do at the aquarium down here in New Orleans called Scales and Ales(this years is next week and can't wait)

car key/fob on a seperate ring and

house key/fob on another

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
BXyYQnr.jpg

In College, coworker always carried around a Leatherman, put it to use constantly.

I use mine nearly everyday.

Also a tiny LED light.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The government needs to make an ID app so you can keep your license on your phone.
The credit card/payment companies need to settle on one standard wireless payment system for instant phone payments at stores.
Put a standard key fob technology in phones for accessing your home, starting your car, etc.

Then I won't need a wallet or keychain anymore.

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
If you have to use a "bottle opener" to open a beer, you need to hand in you man card!
I have 4 keys for my factory
1 for the house
1 shed key
1 bike lock key
Any of them can be used for said bottles, even the ring will do it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Seriously hate it when people wont admit to their guilty pleasures. Fuck that, everybody wants McDonalds or Taco Bell or Carls Jr sometimes. "Not me, it just makes me sick thinking about those little chickens in their cages. Havent you seen this documentary!?"

/stab

People who claim to never want fast food are right up there with people who claim to never masturbate.
We brought some girl back from a bike race recently and she got all snooty when we all got fourth meal, everyone loves TB and baja blast.

For my pocket set up, it's
Front Right - Wallet
Front Left - Phone
Right Rear - Keys on the caribiner

Front door key, apt key, mailbox, bike lock key and since I'm not a man I have a bottle opener, even though I can do your silly 20 year old party trick.

20160920_234849.jpg

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
We brought some girl back from a bike race recently and she got all snooty when we all got fourth meal, everyone loves TB and baja blast.

For my pocket set up, it's
Front Right - Wallet
Front Left - Phone
Right Rear - Keys on the caribiner

Front door key, apt key, mailbox, bike lock key and since I'm not a man I have a bottle opener, even though I can do your silly 20 year old party trick.

View attachment 65270

Aren't you vegan?

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I got one of these free today, had a supplier's logo on it. - referring to the purple colored one in the image.

Nice enough pen, you twist the body to make the writing point come out, at the top is a clicking button, which is clear. Has a little led torch built into the top. Not too strong a light in honesty, but for something that I'm going to be carrying on me at work, plus in the car home etc. Then the torch feature is a handy bonus. I think it's good.

5xVLHAd.jpg

• 1Jew

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I used to have a LED on my keychain, then i remembered i have a $600 flashlight in my pocket.

If it gets dark before I'm off the mountain (happened recently), prefer that I save my phone's charge. Also light on the pone is not that effective where's the tiny LED is suprisingly useful, plus it came free when I ordered an extended HDMI cable *shrug*.

• 1Jew