Show Me Your Keychain

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Feeling out of place but currently using the blonde in the top left keychain, but it's getting a bit old

w609.jpg

Need to upgrade to a Nekopara keychain.

ClCcudKVEAAy1WS.jpg

• 4Brony
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Wedding ring to open bottles bros. Get a girl you like to chill with, marry her, and forever have a bottle opener and someone with a purse that carries your keys.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I have four key rings, I carry three of them in my purse. One was G's Iike it so I use it. It has a house key with a Chiefs motif, his YMCA card, the Acadia key and his emergency med vial...so if I ever need Nitro, I am set. The other is a single key to my folks house on a bottle opening key chain...I am female and I like my teeth. Ring three - work keys, Ring four when I need - the other SUV keys with a house key on it too. In both cars I carry a flashlight, a multi tool and a corkscrew - because a girl should always have a corkscrew. I tried to open a bottle of wine with a screwdriver and a molly fastener one time - it did not go well then, after actually opening the wine that way, I strained it to get the shards of glass and cork out of it and then the wine was terrible and not worth the price of admission.

Also - Joeboo- my church-key opener is on my fridge it is magnetic. No more messy drawer worries.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
This, the mantra "wallet, keys, phone" should be a staple of anyone.

That's my mantra. I added babies to it a while back too. Never loose shit.

Every beer in my home is in a bottle that requires an opener. And its easier to find my keys than it is a bottle opener in the goddamn kitchen utensil drawer of doom.

Horseshit. Horse. Shit. I need names and pics of these "beers" so I can go get one and make a video of me opening it with my pinky toe.

I have 3 keys on my keychain and the fob that opens the buildings garage and let's us up to our floor. I am constantly losing it in the trench that is my diaper bag. I'm not sure why I can't find a designated pocket for it...it even has a clip on one side I just straight up don't use. I think I'm just not very smart.

_12778622.jpg

Tyen keeps his two keys in the pocket of his wallet (meant for change) and his fob (shape of a credit card) in a credit card slot. I would show pics but I don't want Citten opening my front door. Here's the wallet though, I think it's a brilliant idea.

6_bellroy-wnsc-java-texture-bellroywebsite-06.jpg

I don't understand why people put tons of keys on their key chains. If you're going to a place with vallet (come on, how often do you do that?) bring your vallet key. I say keep all keys in a designated place in your house and when you need one of the randos, go get it.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wallet in front pocket? That's as fucking weird as wiping while standing up.

Phone left pocket, knife and keys in right, wallet back left. How the hell do some of you go around with that many keys?!
received_1140240962700620.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I recently discovered neither of my grad students can open beer bottles without some highly specialized tool either. These are some educated and well traveled people who can write code and do complex molecular biological lab procedures. But beer bottles, that shits advanced topics.

I told them I was gonna add this to my standard list of interview questions, and I'm not sure I'm joking. "Here is a bottle. Open it using only the tools you see in front of you".

Teach them this, tell them there will be a quiz later.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did not read the rest of the thread before that reply. Opening bottles is ridiculously easy.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
Hispters. Still worse than Nazis

A new form of Nazis. A type that pretends they enjoy eating gross food like quinoa and vegetables...and turn their nose up at you when you're in the mood for some McNuggets. Ride their bike in the middle of the fucking road and then complain how vulnerable bikers are. Go through your trash to remove recyclables. ...then smoke cancer sticks all over town and don't bring up the fact that the cigarette butt will end up in a fishes stomach one day.

God. They're always experts at things they learned about 20 min ago too. Don't get me started.

Oh they smell like shit. Wash your damn clothes and take a fucking shower! And buy some new shoes every once in a while!

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A new form of Nazis. A type that pretends they enjoy eating gross food like quinoa and vegetables...and turn their nose up at you when you're in the mood for some McNuggets. Ride their bike in the middle of the fucking road and then complain how vulnerable bikers are. Go through your trash to remove recyclables. ...then smoke cancer sticks all over town and don't bring up the fact that the cigarette butt will end up in a fishes stomach one day.

God. They're always experts at things they learned about 20 min ago too. Don't get me started.

Oh they smell like shit. Wash your damn clothes and take a fucking shower! And buy some new shoes every once in a while!
That's not their clothes that smell, it's their diet

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
That's not their clothes that smell, it's their diet

I can often tell their clothes haven't been washed in ages. You know how you wear a cotton shirt and it kind of wears a little, then you wash and dry it and it's back to normal? Theirs are like hella worn.

Or when you wear jeans for a couple days and they stretch out a bit and get a little wrinkled behind the knees? Theirs are like all greasy and saggy and wrinkled.

• 1Jew

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
A type that pretends they enjoy eating gross food like quinoa and vegetables...and turn their nose up at you when you're in the mood for some McNuggets.
Seriously hate it when people wont admit to their guilty pleasures. Fuck that, everybody wants McDonalds or Taco Bell or Carls Jr sometimes. "Not me, it just makes me sick thinking about those little chickens in their cages. Havent you seen this documentary!?"

/stab

People who claim to never want fast food are right up there with people who claim to never masturbate.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users