Poll SHOW OF HANDS. Vote only if you have a true opinion.

Should Rquiem be given any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?

• Total voters

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
^

I believe a_skeleton_03 is the one paying for it. Not the community chest.
Right, which begs the question why the fuck do some people think they have the right to dictate what the rest of us do with our money.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trex can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a case of bad polling.

The question:

"Should Rquiem be given any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

Could be rephrased as:
"Does Requiem deserve any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

or
"Is the fohguild.org content and URL worth our money?"
or even:
"Should we stand against Requiem getting any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

Each of those is a different statement, but I'm guessing that people are interpreting the poll as one of those three options and voting accordingly. It's unknown whether Trex intended it to be ambiguous, and if not, which one of those three she intended.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Trex can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a case of bad polling.

The question:

"Should Rquiem be given any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

Could be rephrased as:
"Does Requiem deserve any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

or
"Is the fohguild.org content and URL worth our money?"
or even:
"Should we stand against Requiem getting any money to give us back fohguild.org content and URL?"

Each of those is a different statement, but I'm guessing that people are interpreting the poll as one of those three options and voting accordingly. It's unknown whether Trex intended it to be ambiguous, and if not, which one of those three she intended.
It's trex. No one should take this shit thread seriously anyhow.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
for all intended and purposes, no is closer to the truth. though trex has made this thread, i care not the face of the poster for i only judge the character of the thread. ~ jerle the tranny.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
He can take the content and shove it somewhere. It's not the content, it's the community that matters.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Let us assume for a second that this purchase would be made with donated money, not a_skeleton_03's personal bank account...shouldn't this vote be limited to just Donors?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I'll be first to lay down the olive branch. Gonna try not making fun of T&T anymore.

@tyen get back to the shitlord we all know and love. We'll need some graphs and charts to cinch this thread.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not my decision to make. If it were, I would decide differently.

But there are a few people that really DO want that old content. It's important to them for whatever reason, even if I think that reason is silly that doesn't change the fact.

So it's not like a moral question. It's only a practical question. Because i'm biased on the not giving a shit side, I'd tell Req "Ehh. No thanks, man. Good of you to think of us and try to get some money though! Keep in touch."

So a_skeleton_03ger is being a bro. He's making a silly and wasteful gesture. But... it comes from a good place. It's nice. I'm not gonna bitch about that.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like