Sierra

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I played thru all of King's Quest 1-5 on PC I remember my parents having to upgrade the computer for KQ4,( From a 8086 - 8088 + more RAM took the local store were I lived about a month to get all the parts around for it.)

Telltale does an excellent job with already laid out stories, so we'll see how much there gonna change, or if there gonna stick with the original style(please I liked the typing adventure ones the damn point/click ones are nice but mehhh.)

I never played KQ6+ till years later.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I honestly dont know how I would like having to type in stuff anymore. I always hated the guessing game that went on with EverQuest with what I have to specifically type. Having multiple options, ala Bioware Quest - might be a welcome upgrade for a Kings Quest type of game. I mean.. any upgrade would be nice, but that one I think would fit best.
tongue.png

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
You didn't have to type anything in the last few King Quest, and most of the other Sierra's quest series toward the end. They had a context sensitive menu if I remember correctly or a point and click...might be confusing interface between some of the adventures game of the era though.

I would welcome most of the series back...King Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Police Quest and Gabriel Knight.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
You didn't have to type anything in the last few King Quest, and most of the other Sierra's quest series toward the end. They had a context sensitive menu if I remember correctly or a point and click...might be confusing interface between some of the adventures game of the era though.

I would welcome most of the series back...King Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Police Quest and Gabriel Knight.
....Heros Quest....Quest for Glory.

spronk

FPS noob
i got a game called quest for infamy recently for like $4 through steam trade, dunno much about it but its supposed to be a kickstarted project from people who were really, really, really into quest for glory. my sister played that game when we were kids, that and kings quest were the only games she liked, which pretty much made me assume both were games just for girls
Quest for Infamy on Steam