Silicon Valley

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Pied Piper gathering rats with skynet was incredibly predictable and awesome.

Jing Kurtz Yang was awesome.

Like Veep, Bitchard almost fucking everything up then saying "where is it" was perfect.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pretty good show, and satisfied with that ending. Loved the Jin Yang Erlich bit in the jungle hahaha

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I liked that even at the very end they didn't force some half-assed romantic angle with Monica. I'm actually surprised that the writers didn't go there during any of the seasons. It would have been somewhat hilarious if she hooked up with Gilfoyle for instance

Fadaar

That guy
I liked that even at the very end they didn't force some half-assed romantic angle with Monica. I'm actually surprised that the writers didn't go there during any of the seasons. It would have been somewhat hilarious if she hooked up with Gilfoyle for instance

I was completely convinced that was going to happen because she was the only person on the show he seemed to respect and was nice to

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Also felt they were going to take it that route in the earlier seasons with Bitchard, but they seemed to really take a character in a different direction.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Also felt they were going to take it that route in the earlier seasons with Bitchard, but they seemed to really take a character in a different direction.

Yup, they absolutely set up a "will they, won't they" and I think even hinted at monica and richard almost going on a date, in season 1.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck

kumail-nanjiani-wrote-a-refreshingly-honest-capti-2-568-1576538198-7_dblbig.jpg

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah saw an interview about his regiment to get that body. Said it was the hardest thing he's ever done.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah saw an interview about his regiment to get that body. Said it was the hardest thing he's ever done.

I bet the personal trainer, nutritionist and all the rest were paid by the studio. On top of that he's getting paid millions for the role. Yeah, though. I wish someone paid me millions to get a body like that. I would fucking live in a gym like a hermit, only emerging to go on a 4 AM run at the beach

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Working out really sucks though. It's one of the worst things.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I bet the personal trainer, nutritionist and all the rest were paid by the studio. On top of that he's getting paid millions for the role. Yeah, though. I wish someone paid me millions to get a body like that. I would fucking live in a gym like a hermit, only emerging to go on a 4 AM run at the beach

Thats wh Mac on its always sunny got ripped.

He said in an interview basically he came up with the idea not for story, but so he could get the studio to pay for his trainer and nutritionist