Siralim Ultimate - Grindy RPG

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider

This is a good time waster with quite the (grindy) and massive endgame. If you like the idea of mixing/matching and fusing monsters to create more powerful monsters so you can grind more, I think you'll like this game.

A good overview of the endgame which I'm barely just starting to scratch the surface after 25 hours.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Be warned, you need some severe autism to play this.

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Be warned, you need some severe autism to play this.
Yeah, I bought it a couple months ago and ended up giving up after a couple of days. Was ok for what it was and how cheap, but I just don't care enough to delve into it like you'd need to.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Given it's on mobile platforms, looks like it could be a good pointless time waster that isn't a thinly veiled attempt at picking your pocket.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This looks like the kind of game that in order to get into I would've had to utterly failed at it when I was 10 and now that I'm a grown ass man I get that hit of nostalgia and accomplishment from looking at those 8bit graphics and 2 frame animations.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Given it's on mobile platforms, looks like it could be a good pointless time waster that isn't a thinly veiled attempt at picking your pocket.
No, nop hidden costs or that kind of stuff. It's just really, really grindy. I played it to lvl 390ish deep and the skill system is really interesting, lots of options. But boy you need to play map after map to collect shit, it's ungodly. I really recommend to cheat in this game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This looks like the kind of game that in order to get into I would've had to utterly failed at it when I was 10 and now that I'm a grown ass man I get that hit of nostalgia and accomplishment from looking at those 8bit graphics and 2 frame animations.
It’s the kind of game I wish I had when I was ten. An rpg with massive collections and combos and all kinds of shot back when I had all the time in the world? Sign ten year old me up.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I picked this one up as a mobile game. It's pretty much what it looks like - merciless OCD bait with an entirely bewildering build complexity. Pathfinder Wrath has got nothing on the complexity of this shit.

It's also hard as balls, OP combo or bust ;p