Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Title says it all.

There's no way the community stands for what Draegan just did to us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am in with the herd on this. I figure three months before it all slides into SJW/Ad spam at the last site, but I will straddle both until then.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I get my game forum fix from neogaf and Rerolled. If I don't have Rerolled to balance out the batshit crazy at neogaf I might as well go back to buying magazines....

In case this does not work out can anyone point me to a 3rd viable option for gaming discussion? No ign please ;)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes.

“Here at last
We shall be free;
the Almighty hath not built
Here for his envy, will not drive us hence:
Here we may reign secure, and in my choice
To reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.”

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
AladainAF said:

th?&id=OIP.Md7f06521f7e7814fd68c21e605c02e47o2&w=281&h=205&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I keep waiting for the misunderstanding to be explained over on rerolled, but that's obviously not coming. So disappointing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its not a misunderstanding.

Draegan only set up the site to make a profit.

When his dreams of being e-rich running a giant MMORPG megawebsite came crashing into the brick of reality called "The MMO genre is dead, Jim", he started looking for a way out.

Its been obvious for a long time.

When I was mod, I read the entire private moderation thread and he explicitly said at one point he was going to shut the forum down in that thread. That was over a year ago.

Instead of doing that, he decided to sell it to Craig McGregor of MMORPG.com fame instead of one of the numerous long standing community members that would have been willing to do so.

This is 100% betrayal by him.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So what's the over/under on how long before a_skeleton_03 gets bored and we have to rerereroll?

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is unfortunate duders. If we must migrate here though, we must.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This will suck if we have to move, again, but at least we have a place to go. The question is can we trust Suin not to troll the shit out of us? What say you, Suin.