• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There is a year gap in hodj's posts where he left to find the southern state of Kentucky.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There is a year gap in hodj's posts where he left to find the southern state of Kentucky.

Like Moses, I wandered through the deserts, until I found the Land of Milk and Honey we call The North.

There I laid my foes in their graves, and was crowned King of the North.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have never actually really given much of a shit about Gamergate.

It pissed off my buddy because I sorta red pilled him early, and then he got really invested in Gamergate and was following like all that ins and outs and when he came to me to talk about it, I was like "Eh, haven't been paying much attention tbh dude".

This was before I returned here.

No, my return was when I saw Dumar being retarded in the Atheism thread again or some shit.

I had to come in and destroy Jesus with a wall of text.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
wall of text.

This much is accurate. Lol

As far as the importing, can we just get the HoF stuff moved and shelf the rest? Until we have 90 man hours to burn etc? Would be nice to have the Sam Deathwalker FoH thread, J49's threads, Royals efforts, Gravy etc in the HoF.

Triage etc.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The best thing about America is that there's always vast rural spaces where you can go and not be bothered too much by how stupid the government/media/economy has gotten.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The best thing about America is that there's always vast rural spaces where you can go and not be bothered too much by how stupid the government/media/economy has gotten.
i think the Unibomber's shack is up for rental.

• 1Like

apraetor

<Silver Donator>

Unless you want access to technology or communications infrastructure or food that you don't have to cultivate, harvest and store yourself. So basically, add "..if you don't mind being Amish" to the end of that.

• 1Dislike