Skyforge anyone following this?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So even though I know games are never as cool as their videos, this video looks cool:

signed up for theirbetawe'll see. If there is a thread here already my search of Skyforge came up empty I was looking for more info on the game.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Allods team. Put your wallet on your desk when you decide to play.

Greyform

Going to check into it more. Word so far on the official forums is still in limbo on just what the cash shop will have.

Greyform

So here is all I have so far. The group that ran Allods, Gpotato are not going to be the ones who run this game. Not that that means anything as far as P2W it still very well could be. They won't say; From today's dev chat

Question from Allacore69: I just want to know if it will be Pay to Win. I am supporting this game very much and would like at least a little reassurance that the "cash shop" will NOT contain Pay To Win items. When I enjoy a game I spend a lot of money, like I did with Neverwinter. Pay To Win would just ruin it for us gamer's.

Answer from Eric DeMilt: Please see my answer to a similar question below. And please keep feedback and input like this coming.

Question from EdgarJC: Looks like a cool game. Are you going to create luck boxes, combat mount or other type of items that modify PVP(cash) like Allods Team did in Allods Online? Honestly We dont want it

Answer from Eric DeMilt: Thank you.

We haven't announced any details about our business model including luck boxes or other items which modify PvP, but feedback like this, from the community, is very important to us and will help us make the game better.

Link

So sounds like they're going P2W to me but don't want to kill the hype so are not giving out that info yet..

Pironin_sl

shitlord
More Pay2Win garbage. Anyone who thinks the people who ran Allods, the game that emphasized p2w. Isn't going to follow the same model is kidding themselves.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The majority of the MMO sites out there send out retards who are casual gamers that pretend to be hardcore. They essentially get attracted to anything shiny. I've talked to a lot of them in the past and I've never met any MMO "journalist" worth much.

Greyform

well it's a F2P game that is most likely P2W but as of yet they won't comment or commit to how advantageous their cash shop will be. I'm going to check it out when it comes out and see. It's funny how completely different the two games I am looking at right now while I wait for EQ Next. I am just so bored with what's out there right now. I actually am looking into the ArcheAge game that a lot of you are doing the beta in. Which from the thread sounds like it is also a F2P/P2W game. Add to that I have heavily donated to Shroud of the Avatar which is as old school as it gets. two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I am probably going to buy into ArcheAge so I will read that thread a bit more and look for advice there. But from the things I have seen this game (SkyForge) looks like it could be pretty fun too and mymain hobbyis pretty much on cruise control so I need something new to entertain me.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some new info about Skyforge from Gamescom. Looks like it could be pretty fun.