Skyforge anyone following this?

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm still under the NDA, so all can really say is I am looking forward to the next BETA to see what improves.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, you need to be in the top 20 people who gain the blue crystals each week.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I got the item that seems to give you CBT access, and my profile page has that item showing up as CBT access. I can download the installer, but that page just says "welcome to the technical beta test weekend"...and the installer doesn't really work apparently, since it doesn't update the "Games Catalogue" where you would pick Skyforge to download/install. Anyone else have this happen?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Russian CBT is currently happening, and there are plenty of streams to be found. In fact, there is a thread in their forums which has many videos / streams listed:

Skyforge Gameplay

So far the Kinetic, Slayer, and Archer classes seem fun.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Closed Beta 1 begins on March 11th, I imagine it will last through that weekend, maybe longer. They are also selling founders packs, I think they were $20 $50, $70...not that bad.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Eorlund_Gray-Mane.png

What's this Skyforge, Dragonborn?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Beta has started. I am still in the handholding stage. But you can switch to any of the classes you have unlocked out of combat, you can change your look as well at any time. Combat is actiony kinda like Tera. No dedicated healer it seems but there are bubbles and such. Will keep trying some things and see what is what.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Beta has started. I am still in the handholding stage. But you can switch to any of the classes you have unlocked out of combat, you can change your look as well at any time. Combat is actiony kinda like Tera. No dedicated healer it seems but there are bubbles and such. Will keep trying some things and see what is what.
Are you under NDA?

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Wha? $70 to skip the boring classes to play Gunner, otherwise pay $20?

It's like someone slipped me Imperial race/ESO acid and it's giving me flashbacks.

I'll wait.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will there be a healing class?
Skyforge will not feature a direct healing class. Instead, players will be able to enjoy aiding their allies in battle by playing as one of several support classes.
Yeah nope.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Healing bubbles come off the mobs you fight for some larger heals. It feels a lot like neverwinter actually. The lightbinder is much like a cleric in neverwinter and is a starting class.