Small Story - Yet Enraging (graffiti in egypt)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Funny, I was thinking canning would be the perfect punishment for defacing a priceless piece of history.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm looking to China to do the proper thing and shoot the child in the face and make sure everyone knows about it in hopes it doesn't happen again.

iannis

Musty Nester
Chinese kid is worse. Kids (and adults) like that are why you can't get within spitting distance of stonehenge anymore.

It's really hard to get raged about a bunch of poor fuck indians shortsightedly pillaging the temples of their own ancestors. It's a shame but really can you blame them?

The kid you can blame.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
Phew, stories like this make me glad(?) that raging douchebaggery in teens is a universal thing. Seriously though, he is probably some coddled only child in China. The Chinese 4chan equivalent will probably ruin his life, so it's all good.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Chinese kids are the narcissts. Really, no brothers and sisters due to "One Child Policy." They receive all the love from their parents and knows no bonds with their family, mostly because their fathers and mothers work in factories and many of them rarely get to see them. It's fucked up.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Boys especially in China right now definitely are like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Emperor_Syndrome

The Little Emperor Syndrome (or Little Emperor Effect) is an aspect of China's one-child policy where only children gain seemingly excessive amounts of attention from their parents and grandparents. Combined with increased spending power within the family unit and parents' general desire for their child to experience the benefits they themselves were denied, the phenomenon is generally considered to be problematic. Andrew Marshall even argues that it is shaping Chinese society in unexpected ways[1] that may culminate into a future "behavioral time-bomb."[2]

Little Emperors are primarily an urban phenomenon. The one-child policy only applies to urban communities and, given the value of labor, only children are not prevalent within rural communities. Economic development has not had as large an impact outside of urban centers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My encounters with Chinese females are all in a university setting so I haven't experienced that as much, but it wouldn't surprise me. One of my Chem lab TAs was a young lady from China, Ting Wang, she was nice, I liked her a lot. And both my mandarin teachers at the Community College were loaners from Shandong University in Jinan province, but one was much older and one was much younger, the difference between the two was pretty astounding, the older lady having grown up during the Cultural revolution, while the younger being born in 1983. The older lady was like a mother to me, but the younger like, I dunno. Got in trouble for converting to Christianity while she was here and ended up coming back after Christmas with a "husband" who was at least 20 years her senior, missing teeth (she was good looking as hell) and never spoke. Ever. Also he followed her everywhere. And their "Wedding" photos were all shot in a hotel room.

I figured he must have been her handler or something, and that their relationship was a ruse.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I always get confused when Chinese people come to America, because I can never tell if they switched their given name and their family name to conform to Western standards or not, so I'm not sure if I'm calling them by their last name, or their first.

Drives me crazy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a chinese dude at work whose first name is Shark. I don't know if it's his birth name but it's on his badge and in his employee profile. Fucked up shit. Won't mess with that dude just in case.

Szlia

Chinese kids are the narcissts. Really, no brothers and sisters due to "One Child Policy." They receive all the love from their parents and knows no bonds with their family, mostly because their fathers and mothers work in factories and many of them rarely get to see them. It's fucked up.
Chinese teenagers whose parents work in factories do not go to Luxor.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I always get confused when Chinese people come to America, because I can never tell if they switched their given name and their family name to conform to Western standards or not, so I'm not sure if I'm calling them by their last name, or their first.

Drives me crazy.
When I was in uni, I had a chinese friend called 'Jacky Chan'. What was funny was that he found some part time job in a call center and one day a caller asked him what his name was and when he told him, the caller went angry thinking that he was taking the piss.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When I was in uni, I had a chinese friend called 'Jacky Chan'. What was funny was that he found some part time job in a call center and one day a caller asked him what his name was and when he told him, the caller went angry thinking that he was taking the piss.
Well, the Chan was probably his family name, and the Jacky was probably the Westernized name he picked when he came here, so he kinda was taking the piss, though unintentionally.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I hate it when Asian people confuse me with Keanu Reaves.
You look like Keanu Reaves?

newwhoa.jpg

newwhoa.jpg