Smallville

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ladro

Anomaly
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Smallville

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery, Drama

First aired: 2001-10-16

Creator: Miles Millar, Alfred Gough

Cast: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman, Justin Hartley

Overview: Smallville is an American television series developed by writers/producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar. It is based on the DC Comics character Superman, originally created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. The series follows the adventures of Clark Kent, who resides in the fictional town of Smallville, Kansas, during the years before he becomes Superman. The first four seasons focus on Clark and his friends' high school years. After season five, the show ventured into more adult settings, eventually focusing on his career at the Daily Planet, as well as introducing other DC comic book superheroes and villains.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I always liked her more, now i know why, she is my kind of kinky :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Where is the fappening with some vids when you need them?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Here is a video with the crazy cult leader bro talking gibberish as Allison looks like she wants to bang him on the table.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit, she's so moist for that babbler. Wow. It doesn't make sense to me, but she's all in.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I concur. And Kreuk... Kreuk is still Legendary status.

Kristin_Kreuk_Smallville_Nicodemus_n02_by_Darkse.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valishar

Molten Core Raider

Kinda boring interview but that previous picture reminded me of that little comment by Rosenbaum so I just linked it from there.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database