Smartphones

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You may need to use the 1940's math. What is 5,120 Penny's total?
So right off the bat there are 120 pennies involved.

So 120 pennies is equal to $1.20

Now somehow we need to figure out what the other 5000 pennies are going to end up in order to make that $1.20 to go negative and be $0.52

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Youre trolling me on the eve of inauguration day and I will not forget it if I am elected

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

mBN4gzG.png

Essentially

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this Verizon thing has me seriously considering giving up on Fi. Not only that but I'm in the ass end of nowhere Arkansas with zero cell coverage all day while my coworker is with Verizon sitting at LTE the whole trip. Can stream anything or play anything online from hotels with zero coverage and shitty hotel 200 kbps speeds.

$80 is just slightly more than my average on Fi, just would have to figure out the whole new phone thing since the 5X wouldn't make the trip.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'll probably head back to VZW, will wait for the next round of Google phones, or maybe the Surface phone if it ever really happens.

Siliconemelons

is surface phone still their shittastic tile base "IOT10" version? I have not looked at anything related to that phone - i am being lazy

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The OS? No, their last phones and a number of the existing ones were all bumped up to full Windows 10. IOT 10 is a developer/enthusiast free OS framework or something I think.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can someone recommend a messaging app? I've been having some issues with the default Motorola one lately. Not being able to receive messages from some people.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I've been using Facebook messenger as a unified solution. It does so much all at once.

Siliconemelons

As much as MS attempted to make 1 OS across the entire everything - that's what 8 was -- 10 again they attempted to but they dropped the singular system.

8 had 8, desktop with metro, RT that was metro + limited desktop and phone that was only metro and embedded that was only limited desktop.

10 they kept the name, practically dumped metro and refocused on desktop...except in mobile they kept the shit metro interface rather than moving to something new.