Smartphones

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Holy shit how are we not still laughing at him for this. I had to read it like 5 times before I could accept what I was seeing.

Bro, I heartheseguys can help you if you got burned by a 3rd party charger.
Bring your phone over, i'll be glad to convert it to a paperweight for you.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Well that's disappointing.

rrr_img_44546.jpg
"you must spread rep around before giving it to..."

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It does mean something, they talk about why they did it in the keynote.www.apple.comlink for it is at the bottom left.
Never have I seen an Apple fanboy since Wolfen. He quit this place when we told him that we could find pictures of naked women elsewhere on the internet.

If I wasn't able to IP match, I'd swear you were him.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Never have I seen an Apple fanboy since Wolfen. He quit this place when we told him that we could find pictures of naked women elsewhere on the internet.

I miss Wolfen's choice ladies as much as the next guy. I thought he was still around, though.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

I thought he was a Noodleface troll(ier) account.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
1) I've never made a troll account, too much effort. I only accidentally troll on this account, usually because I'm mis-informed or in a rage.

2) I'm a CE/EE, I would probably use better vocabulary than "zap"

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Zap is commonly understood. You guys are just being petty cunts about everything. My ex acted just like this. Are you like this in real life Deathwing? I'm curious on how often you get punched in the face.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you're not going to backup preposterous claims with data, be prepared to be called out by petty cunts. This is the internet, it's what we do.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Please refer to my previous posts in this thread, but you really do have to realize that Warhead is not intentionally trolling, he really believes it..

I sure do wish he was around as a client back when I worked IT retail so many years ago.. I would have made oodles of commission on selling more "ultra fast" gold plated parallel port printer cables and $75 APC surge protectors.

I'd write more but I need to run home so I can trash my cheap Chinese dog chewed iphone charger that I've been using for 4 years lest it burn down my house or electrocute my maid.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I will admit, he's pretty good at trolling. He's gotten quite a few responses out of me so far. I'm tempted to put him on ignore with Trollface.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Please refer to my previous posts in this thread, but you really do have to realize that Warhead is not intentionally trolling, he really believes it..

I sure do wish he was around as a client back when I worked IT retail so many years ago.. I would have made oodles of commission on selling more "ultra fast" gold plated parallel port printer cables and $75 APC surge protectors.

I'd write more but I need to run home so I can trash my cheap Chinese dog chewed iphone charger that I've been using for 4 years lest it burn down my house or electrocute my maid.
Don't forget those features you were supposed to tell us about.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Zap is commonly understood. You guys are just being petty cunts about everything. My ex acted just like this. Are you like this in real life Deathwing? I'm curious on how often you get punched in the face.
Whether it's universally understood or not is a moot point. I'm saying if I were trolling I wouldn't say it, it's not in my vocabulary when I talk about anything related to electricity.