Smartwatches / Fitness Trackers

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wish I hadn't kept the Pixel Watch 2. Even trading it for £100 store credit at a local software/hardware exchange place would have been better than this.

It offers very little over my Charge 5. I can't even sell it second hand now because the face had multiple light scratches after just 2 weeks, despite not taking any bumps or collisions. I can only assume the scratches came from my sleeping position with arms under a pillow. There's also a significant deep scratch that also appeared after 2 weeks - so I guess the trade in value is even less than if it was brand new.

I thought I could use it to control my Hue lights, but there's no offical app and the third party one I bought has a 3-4 second delay before executing. So that when you press the toggle switch on the clockface you have no idea if you actually pressed the right zone, which then becomes an on-off-on-off again sequence lol.

Using Google pay at the supermarket is inconvenient as I still have to open the app to choose my store loyalty card before the payment card, so it's easier to do this on the phone.

The only advantage the watch has is the ease of use to see notififications, but this does not justify the daily charging vs 5 day battery life of the Charge 5
Please post a pic of your sleeping position. Tyvm.

Goatface

anyone used a Garmin vivosmart 4?
1707086415954.png

need something that don't need a phone with it. mainly need to track, hr, steps and stairs.