SNES classic up for pre order at best buy

spronk

FPS noob
thinkgeek also takes gamestop credit, use the card # in the gift cert field and the pin in the pin field

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Eh I think I will just invest is nice controllers for my retro pie, Nintendo obviously does not want my money.
It's the right thing to do man

I only wanted them for gifts but Nintendo can eat a shit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I got a couple preordered through BB last night assuming they don't get cancelled. Also had a Walmart preorder back when they had the error but got cancelled.

Today there was zero chance to get one unless you could devote your day to spamming F5. Even was at my computer when Wario tweeted Walmart and Target available, by the time I got to checkout both were gone

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got a couple preordered through BB last night assuming they don't get cancelled. Also had a Walmart preorder back when they had the error but got cancelled.

Today there was zero chance to get one unless you could devote your day to spamming F5. Even was at my computer when Wario tweeted Walmart and Target available, by the time I got to checkout both were gone

Yeah same. I was reading something on reddit when I got a walmart email which I clicked instantly. Already sold out when the page loaded. One of my friends got to Gamestop 5 minutes after I preordered mine and they told him they sold out. Apparently they only had 6 preorders as well.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah same. I was reading something on reddit when I got a walmart email which I clicked instantly. Already sold out when the page loaded. One of my friends got to Gamestop 5 minutes after I preordered mine and they told him they sold out. Apparently they only had 6 preorders as well.
6 after all of the employees got theirs you mean

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
After leaving work, throwing my car into sport mode and hauling ass to the nearest Gamestop to be told they're already out, I was able to snag two bundles by spamming the Gamestop app yesterday afternoon. I was pretty pissed at first about having to pay a premium for their bundled shit but the coffee table book looks like it might actually be somewhat interesting, and after hearing the controller length is only 5 feet I'm thinking the wireless controllers will be a godsend. At any rate, it's a hell of a lot better than having to pay $250 for the system and a fucking Megaman replica hat, which they were doing on some other site.