Snow White (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Didnt realize how unlikable this girl was.

if you put her up against a Brie Larson. id pick Rachel. Brie is just an unlikable cunt, but i feel bad for her a little bit because she obviously doesnt know how unsavory she comes off in interviews. she's also getting old and her time is coming to an end. Rachel is just young and stupid. her liberal college mouth is pissing people off. she just needs a few miles under her belt and to stop pushing the bullshit she keeps spewing. she is young and still has time to change.

oh shit, she's from Clifton NJ? went to a catholic high school and didnt go to college? how the fuck did she end up the way she is? catholic school is very conservative, or at least it was when i was a kid.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if you put her up against a Brie Larson. id pick Rachel. Brie is just an unlikable cunt, but i feel bad for her a little bit because she obviously doesnt know how unsavory she comes off in interviews. she's also getting old and her time is coming to an end. Rachel is just young and stupid. her liberal college mouth is pissing people off. she just needs a few miles under her belt and to stop pushing the bullshit she keeps spewing. she is young and still has time to change.

oh shit, she's from Clifton NJ? went to a catholic high school and didnt go to college? how the fuck did she end up the way she is? catholic school is very conservative, or at least it was when i was a kid.
that's pretty common. when kids are forced into strict conservative atmosphere's they tend to fly off the handle as soon as they are out of that atmosphere. same thing with pastor's kids. it takes A LOT of work to make sure that they don't lose their minds just out of sheer revolt. and honestly, hollywood is the PERFECT place to foster lunatics coming out of a strict conservative background.

personally i like brie larson more than rachel. with brie, i always got the impression that she's on the spectrum somewhere. i think she genuinely doesn't understand what makes her unlikeable and has tried several times to BE likeable, but it just makes her look worse. whereas with rachel... the little bit i've seen from here she just... i feel like she's one of those people who purposely surround themselves in an echo chamber because they are so self-righteous that they can't even fathom having differing opinions.

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
At least Brie Larson has been in one great movie

Untitled.jpg

Oh shit forgot she was in this one too
nbere.jpg

And she didn't suck in either tbh.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that's pretty common. when kids are forced into strict conservative atmosphere's they tend to fly off the handle as soon as they are out of that atmosphere. same thing with pastor's kids. it takes A LOT of work to make sure that they don't lose their minds just out of sheer revolt. and honestly, hollywood is the PERFECT place to foster lunatics coming out of a strict conservative background.

personally i like brie larson more than rachel. with brie, i always got the impression that she's on the spectrum somewhere. i think she genuinely doesn't understand what makes her unlikeable and has tried several times to BE likeable, but it just makes her look worse. whereas with rachel... the little bit i've seen from here she just... i feel like she's one of those people who purposely surround themselves in an echo chamber because they are so self-righteous that they can't even fathom having differing opinions.
yes this is common. but the most common thing i have seen is catholic school girls becoming sluts. some also become substance abusers. but a complete ideology change? yeah thats weird to me, the old female schoolmates i had back in catholic school are all conservatives. its hard not to be, first thing in the morning you do the pledge, then you say Our Father, then you go down to the church for daily mass and then you have religion class explaining what you read in the bible. you do that every day for years, it changes you and makes you interpret the world in a much different way. i did that for 6 years and went to a public high school because there were no parochial high schools nearby, they were also stupid expensive.

At least Brie Larson has been in one great movie

View attachment 486929

Oh shit forgot she was in this one too
View attachment 486930

And she didn't suck in either tbh.
shit, i forgot about that movie (Scott Pilgrim). yes she's smoking hot in that, but she was still young and went down a weird path that led her to be the neurotic, mentally unstable person she is 13 years later.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didnt realize how unlikable this girl was.

One of the comments on that was pretty dead on.

Rachel says (paraphrasing), "this Snow White becomes a strong independent woman because that's what her father told her she could become."

So...she needed a man to give her the self confidence to live up to her potential. Such strong messaging! Which tells me this retard doesn't even believe in her own ideology. She's just another parrot.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
that's pretty common. when kids are forced into strict conservative atmosphere's they tend to fly off the handle as soon as they are out of that atmosphere. same thing with pastor's kids. it takes A LOT of work to make sure that they don't lose their minds just out of sheer revolt.
All the girls at my high school who had fairly non religious families had one boyfriend max over their time there, but the one who went to evangelical church had about four (including me).

It's important to remember that strict religious families are as bad as gay woke families and produce as many raped kids and dysfunctional adults trying to cancel everything that's different to them.

• 1Garbage

j00t

but a complete ideology change? yeah thats weird to me, the old female schoolmates i had back in catholic school are all conservatives.
they are all conservative NOW. but at her age? young adults are generally liberals until they hopefully grow out of it.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they are all conservative NOW. but at her age? young adults are generally liberals until they hopefully grow out of it.
i lost touch with almost all of my catholic school classmates when i went to public high school. one chick i knew in catholic school into my 20s was my first GF, we were just friends by that point and she was conservative as far as i could tell. i think once you go conservative you stay conservative, libs are always in a crisis over everything. that shit gets tiring and so people switch to being more conservative as they age.

j00t

i lost touch with almost all of my catholic school classmates when i went to public high school. one chick i knew in catholic school into my 20s was my first GF, we were just friends by that point and she was conservative as far as i could tell. i think once you go conservative you stay conservative, libs are always in a crisis over everything. that shit gets tiring and so people switch to being more conservative as they age.
i grew up in the church, not catholic, but i went to christian jr high and high school and then bible college for a couple years before i ended up seeing all the awful politics involved in church leadership, so i'm with you 100% on the atmosphere, you know what i mean? and i generally agree with you about staying conservative once you actually get there. the difference, in my experience, is when kids who grew up in that kind of atmosphere get to a point in their life where their faith/politics/whatever stops being the decision of those around them and starts being their own decision... that's a turning point in A LOT of people for better or for worse. i think parents and authority figures who allow the kids a bit of leniency to figure things out for themselves while giving them a guiding hand end up having a pretty good head on their shoulders. but when you have parents/teachers/nuns/pastors/whatever who are overly protective and helicopter parent end up pushing the kid away. it's like the harder they try to hold on, the more resistant the kids get.

i've never been to catholic school and i've only been to mass a couple of times just to experience it so i have limited knowledge. my uncle's sister is a nun and she seems pretty chill from the brief interactions i've had... but i also have heard plenty of horror stories. my mom grew up catholic and had stories of getting her knuckles smacked with a ruler on a daily basis. my point is that i don't know how fair it is to say that all catholic schools are one way or another and that they always produce ____ kind of kids, you know? i just know that the more forceful you are with someone, the less chance they are going to see your side of things.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i grew up in the church, not catholic, but i went to christian jr high and high school and then bible college for a couple years before i ended up seeing all the awful politics involved in church leadership, so i'm with you 100% on the atmosphere, you know what i mean? and i generally agree with you about staying conservative once you actually get there. the difference, in my experience, is when kids who grew up in that kind of atmosphere get to a point in their life where their faith/politics/whatever stops being the decision of those around them and starts being their own decision... that's a turning point in A LOT of people for better or for worse. i think parents and authority figures who allow the kids a bit of leniency to figure things out for themselves while giving them a guiding hand end up having a pretty good head on their shoulders. but when you have parents/teachers/nuns/pastors/whatever who are overly protective and helicopter parent end up pushing the kid away. it's like the harder they try to hold on, the more resistant the kids get.

i've never been to catholic school and i've only been to mass a couple of times just to experience it so i have limited knowledge. my uncle's sister is a nun and she seems pretty chill from the brief interactions i've had... but i also have heard plenty of horror stories. my mom grew up catholic and had stories of getting her knuckles smacked with a ruler on a daily basis. my point is that i don't know how fair it is to say that all catholic schools are one way or another and that they always produce ____ kind of kids, you know? i just know that the more forceful you are with someone, the less chance they are going to see your side of things.
I've had a lot more experience obviously. My principal was a big fat nun named Sister Joan. If you were a good kid, she was very kind and said hello to you in the hallways. If you were a troublemaker, holy shit, she was your worst nightmare. My first gf was a defiant kid and Sister Joan slapped the shit out of her, slapped her hands, hit her with the paddle or the yardstick. Made her put gum on her nose. Still she did what she wanted and somehow graduated. I was a good kid and Sister Joan was always very nice to me, she saw me walking with my first gf, she told me not to talk to that girl, that she was a bad influence. Looking back, she was probably right too. She got me to smoke, drink alcohol, I stole stuff she wanted.

• 2Like