jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1694719236477.png

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
What comes to my mind is the connection between the two, or lack thereof. Why is she replying to him? Either she goes searching through Twitter for these kinds of posts to be mad at or the algorithms are intentionally putting stuff she would find offensive in her feed. Almost as if it's planned to keep the population angry at each other and not someone else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Non college girls shouldn't even be interested in politics at that age. She was 18? Why aren't you out getting plowed or drunk with friends down the shore or out in the woods? Fucking shut in generation.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is no fighting these fucks no matter how much there is always tax write offs or some bullshit.

Fadaar

That guy
Non college girls shouldn't even be interested in politics at that age. She was 18? Why aren't you out getting plowed or drunk with friends down the shore or out in the woods? Fucking shut in generation.

COVID lockdowns and TDS have broken an entire generation of people

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
COVID lockdowns and TDS have broken an entire generation of people
thats pretty sad, there is a lot of fun stuff for Clifton girls to do in this state. a lot of stuff that chicks from this area do do. now say somebody like Zoe Saldana who was born in the next town, Passaic in the 70s. i bet she knew what girls in their teens like to do for fun.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can this really be true? Seems like it would be really expensive to recast the lead at this point.

who knows if it's real at the moment. there's a TON of false info coming out about this movie. however, i can see some higher up at disney crunching the numbers and realizing that the movey they COULD make with someone who knows how to talk to the media compared to how many people are upset with rachel is a lot of lost revenue. but again, i'll believe it when i see it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, it's clickbait. She was dropped from ANOTHER film, Not Snow White.
yeah, its not true. she got dropped from something called Paddington 3. about a Brit teddy bear? no idea what that shit is. Rachel may get dropped from future projects when Snow White and the Hunger Games reboot bombs. her career is tied to a lot of flops.

• 1Garbage

Haus

<Silver Donator>
yeah, its not true. she got dropped from something called Paddington 3. about a Brit teddy bear? no idea what that shit is. Rachel may get dropped from future projects when Snow White and the Hunger Games reboot bombs. her career is tied to a lot of flops.
Somewhere... someone has convinced that poor girl that she's in a line of work where nobody cares at all about how toxic you are towards the fans and the material you perform. And whereas that's been something a lot of people have gotten away with over the past few years I'm starting to feel the wyrm is turning on this topic...

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Somewhere... someone has convinced that poor girl that she's in a line of work where nobody cares at all about how toxic you are towards the fans and the material you perform. And whereas that's been something a lot of people have gotten away with over the past few years I'm starting to feel the wyrm is turning on this topic...
i think part of the difference is that in a lot of those instances where people get away with being toxic to fans, they usually don't do it until AFTER they've built up enough good will to "have a bad day" every once in a while. rachel's career in the limelight is only a few years old and i haven't actually heard of anyone saying SHE was any good or not in it. just a bunch of bombs that have killed careers MUCH stronger than hers. she's absolutely not getting out of this alive

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she's a nice looking girl and she's convinced herself her shit doesnt smell. no fucking idea why Hollywood feels she can carry a film. somebody like Jenna Ortega should be the new rising star, she has proven she can carry a TV show and is much more beloved than this little brat ever will be. she should look at what happened to Brie Larsen and change her shit before she is tossed out of the industry in a year or two.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What comes to my mind is the connection between the two, or lack thereof. Why is she replying to him? Either she goes searching through Twitter for these kinds of posts to be mad at or the algorithms are intentionally putting stuff she would find offensive in her feed. Almost as if it's planned to keep the population angry at each other and not someone else.

Almost as if it's planned to keep the population angry at each other and not someone else.

Almost as if it's planned to keep the population angry at each other and not someone else.

It's funny, cause 20 years ago when I was her age, I desperately wished young people would care more about politics. You had all this bad shit going on with Bush and the Military-Industrial Complex and hardly any young people gave a shit, too busy partying.

Nowayears I finally got my wish of young people caring about politics... and it's the most annoying fucking thing ever. Trump finally got them angry about something. Really? That guy? The guy who is kind of douchey is what broke these people, not the guy who started a war and caused like a million+ deaths? And of course Trump's the one they all want to see jailed, for...reasons? This is the guy who does it for them, eh? Not the guy who caused a million+ deaths?

she's a nice looking girl and she's convinced herself her shit doesnt smell. no fucking idea why Hollywood feels she can carry a film. somebody like Jenna Ortega should be the new rising star, she has proven she can carry a TV show and is much more beloved than this little brat ever will be. she should look at what happened to Brie Larsen and change her shit before she is tossed out of the industry in a year or two.

Jenna Ortega IS naturally much more beloved, but it seems like she's totally dropped off the Hollywood map the past few months since she openly criticized wokeness and shit. That isn't gonna fly if you're being marketed to kids, you have to follow the script.

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

It's funny, cause 20 years ago when I was her age, I desperately wished young people would care more about politics. You had all this bad shit going on with Bush and the Military-Industrial Complex and hardly any young people gave a shit, too busy partying.

Nowayears I finally got my wish of young people caring about politics... and it's the most annoying fucking thing ever. Trump finally got them angry about something. Really? That guy? The guy who is kind of douchey is what broke these people, not the guy who started a war and caused like a million+ deaths? And of course Trump's the one they all want to see jailed, for...reasons? This is the guy who does it for them, eh? Not the guy who caused a million+ deaths?

Jenna Ortega IS naturally much more beloved, but it seems like she's totally dropped off the Hollywood map the past few months since she openly criticized wokeness and shit. That isn't gonna fly if you're being marketed to kids, you have to follow the script.
Jenna will be back, she's like Chris Pratt. hated like poison by blue hairs, but puts asses in seats. money always wins in the end. Rachel is the darling of the left and cancel crew right now, but if she isnt producing, they arent going to continue putting her in stuff. shit, even The Rock went back to pro wrestling? his movies bomb and now people hate him because he lumped himself in with Oprah. these people need to choose wisely how they portray themselves.

• 1Like

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Jenna will be back, she's like Chris Pratt. hated like poison by blue hairs, but puts asses in seats. money always wins in the end. Rachel is the darling of the left and cancel crew right now, but if she isnt producing, they arent going to continue putting her in stuff. shit, even The Rock went back to pro wrestling? his movies bomb and now people hate him because he lumped himself in with Oprah. these people need to choose wisely how they portray themselves.

He also supported Biden and Kamala. Probably didnt help

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

He's from darkest Peru!

Basically most British kids growing up in the 70s watched that series. He has a place in all our hearts.

• 2Like