Snow White (2024)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1695824522491.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
yeah, its not true. she got dropped from something called Paddington 3. about a Brit teddy bear? no idea what that shit is.

Can't believe someone who spends so much time in the movie house doesn't know what Paddington 2 is, the movie that for the longest time held the record for most RT reviews with out a negative (nearly 5 years and like 200+), though Leave No Trace may over take it soon.

It was even a joke in Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Did you not watch Nick Cage Nick Cage so hard?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Can't believe someone who spends so much time in the movie house doesn't know what Paddington 2 is, the movie that for the longest time held the record for most RT reviews with out a negative (nearly 5 years and like 200+), though Leave No Trace may over take it soon.

It was even a joke in Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Did you not watch Nick Cage Nick Cage so hard?
Sorry, I don't follow all.rotten tomatoes reviews or the Paddington movies. I hope I still get to keep my movie buff card.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks like this piece of woke shit was abandoned and the woke cult cunt fired. 😂🤣.

• 1Picard
  • 1Direct to DVD

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
brett cooper has some background in child acting, i don't think there's any list of other actors, though, so it's fair to assume it won't be winning any awards... that being said, i actually trust that one to be true to the source material, even if it feels like it's being made out of spite...

i'd LOVE to fast forward and find out that this one blows rachel ziegler's movie out of the water and for daily wire to find it's niche in remaking lefty movies shot for shot, except for the right

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
i hope gina carano is the evil fat queen who uses alex jones supplements to lose weight and buys gold from ?whoever hocks gold on fox? to re-establish the gold standard in her country and builds a wall to keep all the dwarves out

need some script doctoring to deal with abortion, some stand in for israel, immigration of course, and dwarves claiming they are human and trying to compete in beauty pageants and sports

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i hope gina carano is the evil fat queen who uses alex jones supplements to lose weight and buys gold from ?whoever hocks gold on fox? to re-establish the gold standard in her country and builds a wall to keep all the dwarves out

need some script doctoring to deal with abortion, some stand in for israel, immigration of course, and dwarves claiming they are human and trying to compete in beauty pageants and sports
its not a political film.

Chris

Potato del Grande
this is going to be hilarious.
I was gonna say they picked a dumpy ugly actress for Snow White...

brett cooper has some background in child acting,
...but wow, doesn't look like Brett Cooper with that makeup. I see her on youtube shorts like a female Ben Shapiro but I wouldn't call her ugly in her regular content.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was gonna say they picked a dumpy ugly actress for Snow White...

...but wow, doesn't look like Brett Cooper with that makeup. I see her on youtube shorts like a female Ben Shapiro but I wouldn't call her ugly in her regular content.
it could just have been shot at a bad angle.
she's pretty. not amazing or anything, but she's easily girlfriend cute.
740full-brett-cooper.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user