Snow White (2024)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Why did they emphasize just the word BLEW?
Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this chick's career is already over before it could begin. maybe she can do Onlyfans.
Box Office Pro recently shared their long-range predictions for the Rachel Zegler film predicting the film will gross between $35 million and $45 million in its domestic opening weekend.

The outlet also predicted the film would only gross between $90 million and $142 million in its entire run at the domestic box office.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
this chick's career is already over before it could begin. maybe she can do Onlyfans.
Box Office Pro recently shared their long-range predictions for the Rachel Zegler film predicting the film will gross between $35 million and $45 million in its domestic opening weekend.

The outlet also predicted the film would only gross between $90 million and $142 million in its entire run at the domestic box office.
It is a movie no one asked for, and she's not JLaw.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its delayed from strikes, right? not because disney realized they've made a horrible mistake
due to strikes is a few months. over a year? its likely going to be reshot and maybe rewritten?

maybe Rachel got the boot.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
due to strikes is a few months. over a year? its likely going to be reshot and maybe rewritten?

Mark my words. This is just cover for in 6 months when they quietly cancel it.

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

the strikes will continue till january at least, which means they will have been happening for half a year at that point. from what i understand, they were aiming for the second half of 2024 prior to the strikes, so now they are just saying that due to the strikes, they won't make that deadline. and then because disney always strategically releases their movies, they aren't going to just release it as soon as it's ready.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the strikes will continue till january at least, which means they will have been happening for half a year at that point. from what i understand, they were aiming for the second half of 2024 prior to the strikes, so now they are just saying that due to the strikes, they won't make that deadline. and then because disney always strategically releases their movies, they aren't going to just release it as soon as it's ready.
i dunno,they also changed the look of the dwarfs.
snow-white-ht-jt-231027_1698435966679_hpEmbed_31x13.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie is getting destroyed since they released these promo images. Holy shit those dwarves are worse than the actress.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think they're delaying it because they want to do multiple movies month after month next year to re-establish themselves as legit. I think this is one they're just starting production on :

1698512540899.png

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would it? Yeah, less midgets would be upset.

But the lead actress still said "fuck Snow White" to anyone that would listen.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Would it? Yeah, less midgets would be upset.

But the lead actress still said "fuck Snow White" to anyone that would listen.

Yep, she’s been the primary instigator of their woes and I love it. Fuck her and fuck Disney.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users