Snowden (2016)

kudos

<Banned>
On the other hand I do NOT like Hanks much at all but Bridge of Spies was a sleeper hit for me: I initially expected to be dissapointed but was pleasantly surprised by both the treatment of the subject and Hanks performance.
Loved Bridge of Spies. The way it ended was great (and true to the time).

Brikker

Trump's Staff
A lil derail BTW, since someone just brought up Hoover, anyone here aware of any decent documentaries or movies on that time of history (Hoover and the surveilance state of yesteryear?)

I liked Cranston but I found Trumbo was quite tame and fluffy and overall dissapointing. On the other hand I do NOT like Hanks much at all but Bridge of Spies was a sleeper hit for me: I initially expected to be dissapointed but was pleasantly surprised by both the treatment of the subject and Hanks performance.

J. Edgar (2011) - IMDb

Fadaar

That guy
Loved Bridge of Spies. The way it ended was great (and true to the time).

I liked the movie as a whole but thought the Gary Powers half of it was poorly done and a misrepresentation of what actually happened. That being said, my favorite actor in the movie was the guy who played the Russian 'spy'. He did a great job even though his lines were pretty limited, I guess it was more his delivery and body language.