So, I'm dying...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am very happy you are here Mrs. Gravy.

I miss a lot of people this time of year. Gravy is one of them.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I used a shit ton of gravy on my turkey and mashed tater dinner Christmas day in honor of Gravy. I left a little on the side for our fallen friend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, his name was Gravy, and you have a big urn full of gravy stock...

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hmm, can't really think of a better thread for this. Just got a call from my dad a minute ago, one of my cousins who was just a year or two older than me just died tonight. Fucking sucks. I always figured I would be the first of our generation to go, seeing as my body has been dying by inches to diabetes related junk, but damn. Guess we are going to be going to Phoenix in a few days.

• 1Solidarity

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hmm, can't really think of a better thread for this. Just got a call from my dad a minute ago, one of my cousins who was just a year or two older than me just died tonight. Fucking sucks. I always figured I would be the first of our generation to go, seeing as my body has been dying by inches to diabetes related junk, but damn. Guess we are going to be going to Phoenix in a few days.

Sorry to hear that man. The wife and I were talking about which one of our Facebook friends would be first to pass on. We've seen the progression of our friends through social media (weddings, children being born, illness, etc) but have yet to have one die.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
As an aside, I found a poem G wrote...he dated it Oct 19. I don't know if he would want it shared as it appears as if it were a first draft but it made me cry and miss him and love him all the more. The fucker.
367th day - I am doing better than I ever thought could be possible. So here are his words from 10/19/2015:

The Final Pain
How will it begin?
Soft, Light as a Whisper
or the Pain of Burning
in the Core of the
Simmering Sun?

Perhaps a Tap
the Voice of Someone Dear
The Smell of
Summers Past.

Maybe - maybe there is
No Pain at All

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I was coming down from cocaine when I read this entire thread and I lost it when Mrs. G posted the poem.

• 1Solidarity

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I was coming down from cocaine when I read this entire thread and I lost it when Mrs. G posted the poem.

Sorry to hear that, here is something I found to help cheer you up. Feel free to share
1409630808061.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I lost it a little last night on my way home from another long day. All the years of having him waiting for me to arrive home, a kiss and embrace upon entering the house, us ready to share our evening meal together and visit with one another until bedtime. I miss that. I miss him.

I want it. I know it will never again be the same, but I like being in a relationship and I desire having someone to hold and with whom I can just be.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I lost it a little last night on my way home from another long day. All the years of having him waiting for me to arrive home, a kiss and embrace upon entering the house, us ready to share our evening meal together and visit with one another until bedtime. I miss that. I miss him.

I want it. I know it will never again be the same, but I like being in a relationship and I desire having someone to hold and with whom I can just be.

Well, just like Gravy was different from your first husband, whoever you end up wanting to be with long term will be different from him. Life has more to explore than any of us could enjoy with a thousand lifetimes. Happiness is a place you have to build for yourself and maintain it against the chaos we all run into every day. Hopefully you find someone who helps with that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Well, just like Gravy was different from your first husband, whoever you end up wanting to be with long term will be different from him. Life has more to explore than any of us could enjoy with a thousand lifetimes. Happiness is a place you have to build for yourself and maintain it against the chaos we all run into every day. Hopefully you find someone who helps with that.
Of course ypu are right. Most of the time I am completely comfortable in my own skin...and with myself. Sometimes, like last night, I feel loneliness...I don't expect someone else to make me happy...I want to be able to share my happy and to be able to share in someone's.....eventually.
I am still learning...navigating sex, navigating interpersonal contacts, navigating my new identity...it keeps me on my toes!
Going to say it again...I love this community. ♡

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users