So, I'm dying...

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Very sad to hear Gravy is no longer with us. May you and those closest to him find comfort in that his contributions to this silly site made our days better. I hope that you will join our merry, and sometimes dysfunctional, online community so that his legacy and memory will continue.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I am uncertain. His loss is fresh and I need to be connected to him as much as possible; this may be one of the places I do that for a while so I may actually register under my own name - Mrs. Gravy of course.
Are you certain people with ovaries are allowed? Also, it is my understanding that I have shoes older than many of you; could the community tolerate the wisdom, and on the opposite side of that coin, inanity of a person with several decades under her belt?
Weve tolerated far more than that.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just want to say I was early to the Chiefs avatar. The mighty Alex Smith will tear those Patriots* up on Sunday in honor of our fallen brother, Brian the Gravy!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We are a community of varied ages and much inanity. You would fit right in.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Eh it's fine, just realize everyone's on their best behavior here. It it only out of respect for Gravy that you haven't been bombarded with requests for tits. Some of these guys are like goddamn hyenas.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Eh it's fine, just realize everyone's on their best behavior here. It it only out of respect for Gravy that you haven't been bombarded with requests for tits. Some of these guys are like goddamn hyenas.
This is also true.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I'll miss the guy
frown.png

Gravy

Bronze Squire
For some reason, I could not give you rep for that so you get a raucous and somewhat coarse HAHAHAHA instead.

Gravy always told me to remember that all men are pigs, so that bombardment would not be much of a surprise. I do appreciate the caveat though. Glad they have enough respect for him. I don't think I would piss him off even from the after life, he was a big and rather strong man - even at the end....

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I was wondering how long it would take before the post tits comments would come out. Never disappoints.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not respect for Gravy, the only reason I haven't pulled out the tits or gtfo card is because we wouldn't want to upset Tarrant with that kind of talk in his safe space.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just got back to this thread.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was hoping Gravy could see the Chiefs pound that Patriot ass this weekend.

Goddamnit. He was just posting in the NFL thread too.......

I am so terribly sad for your loss Mrs. Gravy. I lost my father at a young age to non-Hodgkins lymphoma, I know how much it hurts. I know we are nobody, but Im sure I could speak for others here to say many of us are here to talk/PM if you need to just vent to some random person who knows the surreal world you are living in right now and has walked in those shoes. May you find peace and comfort right now.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's not respect for Gravy, the only reason I haven't pulled out the tits or gtfo card is because we wouldn't want to upset Tarrant with that kind of talk in his safe space.
This is Gravys thread. This place is sovereign ground and it's own territory, like an embassy in a foreign country. As long as it doesn't offend Mrs. Gravy, feel free to post whatever you want in here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're free to do all your nasty things you usually do to women in any other thread, but with God as my witness if you defile this thread I will bring the hammer of justice down upon you do swiftly.

Me and Tarrant are at odds, mod fight!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
RIP Gravy. Not much else to say
frown.png
. A sad day. We are all very honored that he spent some of his last times with us, to the end. Class act, and sad to see him go. Hearts with you, Mrs. Gravy and family.

Oldbased

> Than U
Hello Tracy,
First let me say I am sorry for your loss, Gravy was a great person from what I knew of him. As you will find buried in the PMs, I have a very good idea the pains dealt with and the worries and concerns he was dealing with. So when say I am both so sad but also happy for him you will understand I mean that in only the most respectable way a person can. I wish you and the family nothing but the best in the times ahead.

-Alex/Olebass

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well Fuck.

Godspeed Gravy.

And to Mrs. Gravy, this place is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Welcome!